Using an Answering Service As Your Callback Number?

Maew

Expert
I hate having my workflow disrupted by calls. Does anyone use a answering service to field their calls for them? How do you like it?

----------

I should also mention that I'm thinking about this option instead of voicemails because tons of people don't bother with voicemails anymore. But live people are different

So I've been trying this out with answer America. I've only received a couple calls on my toll-free number, but they've turned out pretty good and I'm conveniently getting emails instead of interrupting phone calls. so far I like it!

So I've been trying this out with answer America. I've only received a couple calls on my toll-free number, but they've turned out pretty good and I'm conveniently getting emails instead of interrupting phone calls. so far I like it!

I fired them last year because they were basically screwing up everything that could be screwed up. Not answering the phone, being rude when they did, answering the phone incorrectly. I had been with them for years but it went to trash pretty fast. I use Answer Connect now and they're three times as expensive, but the quality is fantastic.

I fired them last year because they were basically screwing up everything that could be screwed up. Not answering the phone, being rude when they did, answering the phone incorrectly. I had been with them for years but it went to trash pretty fast. I use Answer Connect now and they're three times as expensive, but the quality is fantastic.

Answer connect looks legit, how much are you paying?

Back