Web-based Multi Seat Dialer, Same Bucket of Leads

NinjaNic

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking for a web based dialer, predictive/multi-line that can accomodate multiple agents. The one requirement I have is that the agents be dialing from the same bucket of leads.

I researched safe soft solutions, mojo, sales dialers and I can't seem to come up with a solution.

I have agents in different states that will be using the dialer but all calling on a common list.

Any recommendations? I swear I searched first!

Yes, I have one. It can distribute between agents as they log on and off, plus does single/multi-line scaling depending on data age and dial attempts, and integrates with a crm.

They can share a common list, or have separate lists that distribute.

Ksigmtsu sounds like he has a interesting system. What was saledialer issues? Callfire will let you have multiple agents calling on the same list, but they charge per minute and would be too costly in the long run.

Salesdialers could do a multi-seat shared campaign, they use a vicidial backend, it has that capability built in.

The one thing what is keeping me from switching to Salesdialer is; if you want to leave a automated vm when dialing. You have to wait for the beep and then hit the button. Callfire as soon as you know it is a answering machine, you can hit the vm button and callfire listens for th beep.

Odd, if they're on a vicidial machine, the AMD could autodrop the VM message without even pushing anything.

They're probably not using the feature because of the added load it puts on the machine.

I'll say, just for the record, that we found over a lot of testing that the callback rate is actually higher if you don't leave a message.

Automated answering machine detection has a lot of cons for telemarketing. Yes, it means the agent doesn't deal with (as many) answering machines, but it also means there is a delay in connecting the human answer to the agent. Pressing a button is the easy answer, but it does slow the campaign down a bit.

The other alternative answer is to use a shorter ring cycle. Most answering machines/voice mail systems don't pick up till after the 5th ring. If it rings 5 times, hang up and move on.

Dan

It depends on how you set up the AMD, the solution we've been using works great, because its not turned on all the time.

I always hated that delay too.

You should check with ksigmtsu to see if you like his system or I have another option that might make sense for you depending on how many seats your looking for. SalesDialers.com is working on adding specifically the functionality that you're looking for, but I have another system that I use for my telemarketers like ksigmtsu's flavor, but mine is prettier and his schedules callbacks differently.

Back