Website Traffic

G

Not sure what forum to ask this question, this one looked like a good place to start. I/ my small agency focuses on home, auto, life, DI & a little health. I have purchased leads, but the quality has gone down (a lot!) & am tired of spending sooo much money on crap. I would like to start attracting prospects to my site, but am not a computer guy.... What services/ companies can I pay to attract people to my site?

Thanks,

Bear

Not sure what forum to ask this question, this one looked like a good place to start. I/ my small agency focuses on home, auto, life, DI & a little health. I have purchased leads, but the quality has gone down (a lot!) & am tired of spending sooo much money on crap. I would like to start attracting prospects to my site, but am not a computer guy.... What services/ companies can I pay to attract people to my site?

Thanks,

Bear
The folks that are really good at that can make add much money per lead as you can off a sale. Anyone with their salt is going to focus on that.

That said, if you had a good site you could probably find some results off doing PPC. There are some good services that will help you Gerry started in that direction but that can get super expensive super fast.

I many have the best of both worlds for you on the prospect front as well as having the ability to drive traffic to your site. Do you have some time today to talk and see if what we do would be a good fit?

Thanks

Gabriel

I many have the best of both worlds for you on the prospect front as well as having the ability to drive traffic to your site. Do you have some time today to talk and see if what we do would be a good fit? Thanks Gabriel

Gabriel- check your inbox on this site.

Back