What Agency Management System/Software do you use?

Quomation makes 2 out of three on your list. It's a solid system and is affordable but unfortunately it's not web-based. Which is something they are hoping to have up in the very near future.

Please give us the option of webbased or computer based. I hate webbased systems when you have the option of the system loaded on your PC. Don't go all webbased!!!!

I use ACT. It's not an insurance specific program, but you can customize it. I particularly like that you do not lease it. They release a new version each year for about $99 per computer. I have found ti to be adequate and we have several thousand customers.

Using Act sounds great! Maybe cause of market share, I think the agency mangement system costs are ridiculous. Set up cost and annual or monthly fee to use???

I tried ACT, but unfortunately, I don't know how to customize it.

Are there any system which is simple and less costly? If so, please let us know which and how much it cost.

Using Act sounds great! Maybe cause of market share, I think the agency mangement system costs are ridiculous. Set up cost and annual or monthly fee to use???

I tried ACT, but unfortunately, I don't know how to customize it.

Are there any system which is simple and less costly? If so, please let us know which and how much it cost.

One of the nice things about ACT is that it IS simple. You can get an ACT for Dummies book and be an expert in two days.

I am no programmer and I can modify it any way I want. You can add any field or drop down list that you want to track.

I use ACT. It's not an insurance specific program, but you can customize it. I particularly like that you do not lease it. They release a new version each year for about $99 per computer. I have found ti to be adequate and we have several thousand customers.
I checked the web site and I'd like to know which package you purchased.Starts from $229- $999
Do I need to buy support $299 /yr. Thanks for your inputs.

Am I correct in saying that "changing" agency management systems can be nightmare ? I've been told that some systems have language that makes it necessary to physically retrieve file info. if you try to change to another system.

Thank goodness we like our current system.

I checked the web site and I'd like to know which package you purchased.Starts from $229- $999

No don't buy the support package. They are less than useless. They don't speak clear English and all they do is read you the same documents that are online for free.

If you want ACT on your local computer, you can get it for $99 (after $100 rebate) at Staples most of the time.

Quomation's Power Quote is only $85 a month or $250 a quarter.
- Free Tech support (English and Spanish Speaking) that is located in Utah. So, no over sea Tech support.
- Updates are made to the software everyday and can be downloaded free.
- The monthly or Quarter fee covers up to 10 computers in the office. So $85 for 10 computers.

I paid $99 for ACT 11.0 on Amazon. If you need a package of 3 or 4 copies for multiple computers that's different. We bought several copies because we have computers with windows Vista and they required the new version of ACT.

You can customize the fields. I added something for policy numbers and license numbers.

Let me know how it works out for you.

We use TAM by Applied Systems for our offices, not the best but it gets us by. We have purchased a few agencies over the last 2 years and it has been a paperwork nightmare to merge them. We use a MI Rater for Personal Lines and although it is not right on it gives us a good feel for the marketplace.

Have been looking at the web based AMS 360, has anyone had any experience with it?

TAM is pricey but it lets us keep track of policies a lot easier than the other options I have seen.

Back