What Agency Management System/Software do you use?

Expensive is "relative" It's very expensive to operate without a management system...IMO

The "prospecting" alone is worth the $200/month we pay.

I've never heard of IDIT before, so I can't really review it for you. Looking over the website though, it gives me the impression that it is borderline vaporware (i.e., just being built). In truth, they are an overseas company and probably sell overseas primarily, so their solution could be robust, its a different selling mentality overseas.

Dan

We have applied but the monthly charge per user is high. 7 licenses and it is around 1100 a month! Just called them about it and they said sorry that is what we charge...you can remove someone and that would help? I asked how is that going to help? Told them I am going to look into some other systems like AMS...so now they have escalated my complaint to see if they can do anything. I am not thrilled with Applied and if it was not such a PIA to switch I would in a heartbeat. They know that too!

I've never heard of IDIT before, so I can't really review it for you. Looking over the website though, it gives me the impression that it is borderline vaporware (i.e., just being built). In truth, they are an overseas company and probably sell overseas primarily, so their solution could be robust, its a different selling mentality overseas.

Dan

Dan:

IDIT™ Software Suite is an enterprise insurance software product which integrates the business capabilities essential for any insurance provider (traditional insurance, direct insurance, bancassurance and brokers markets).

IDIT™ is a global software suite, with international standards for multi-company, multi-branding, multi-currency and multi-lingual capabilities.

IDIT™ was developed specifically according to a modular, component-based design, inherently organized on the principles of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). You can therefore activate our Policy Administration, Claims, Billing & Collection, and/or other components, also as a stand-alone component, per your request.

* Fast time-to-market
Parameter-based setup of new insurance products and regulatory environment changes

*Improved distribution and channel management With multi-company, multi-branding, multi-currency, and multi-lingual capabilities

*Increased efficiency
A single end-to-end solution that manages all insurance products, globally

*Easy maintenance & integration
Full SOA component-based packaged software, structured as core/country/customer layers

QQSolutions.com for their QQEvolution software. If you need to download from companies, scan documents, easily cross market clients and prospects, track the success of your new business marketing dollars, have access to over 300 (and adding) ACORD forms, data backed up at a Teir IV secured facility and be able have 24/7 access from anywhere, this system would cost you less than $150 per month after a $999 startup fee (payable in 12 monthly payments during the 1st year). P.s. They can also develop and maintain a website for $300 a year! Best value in the agency management arena!

Back