What Agency Management System/Software do you use?

We have applied but the monthly charge per user is high. 7 licenses and it is around 1100 a month! Just called them about it and they said sorry that is what we charge...you can remove someone and that would help? I asked how is that going to help? Told them I am going to look into some other systems like AMS...so now they have escalated my complaint to see if they can do anything. I am not thrilled with Applied and if it was not such a PIA to switch I would in a heartbeat. They know that too!

That is too expensive .

That is too expensive .
If you sign up with AMS360 they will convert your data and there is some kind of year end special. I think its $250/user and $130 on going. I am going to try it, but dread the conversion, but applied is really awful to work with so its worth a try.

That is too expensive .

Who do you use? What do they charge? What is your book size and what % P C vs L H? Applied is expensive but it works. AMS from what I have heard would run $900 or more so it isn't worth it to go through the nightmare conversion.

Applied (WinTAM) was breaking our bank account. We were only using to about 60% capacity. We went with IMS from Xanatek - they are a small company - great customer service and came down and migrated Applied to IMS in no time. They are running about $200 per month which is a 1/10 of what we were paying Applied.

Anyone using QQ Solutions software? I usually just see posts from someone that works for the company. I'm also considering HawkSoft, and DORIS for a new small insurance company. Any new input from users of these systems?

Thanks.

Mike

Last edited:
Anyone using QQ Solutions software? I usually just see posts from someone that works for the company. I'm also considering HawkSoft, and DORIS for a new small insurance company. Any new input from users of these systems?

Thanks.

Mike
I currently use Doris. I have been independent for about 9 months. I really do not like Doris because most of the data requires you to input it directly (time consuming) and it does not integrate with any rating systems. I am switching to AMS360. We are a small agency (2 of us) but I really want a system to be more robust with reporting and downloads. Doris is good at simply storing data, but even the accord forms are incomplete. The download data does not fill the policy information on any forms. Just be certain you know how you want to use the system before you buy. I made the mistake of choosing by price.

I own a P&C insurance agency and was curious what software other agents use. We have been in business for over 12 years so we have a decent-size book of business. We use Agency Pro by AgencySoftware.com but we are not happy with it at all. Its slow, not web-based, not very friendly when you want to go paperless and looks like something from 1990.

We have researched the following so far:
TAM by AppliedSystems.com
Aspire by Impowersoft.com
GBS
ITC
Quickfile
Hawksoft

There are probably a few others but these are the best ones according to my staff thus far. Pricing varies from almost $7k to right under $1k.

We do mostly commercial business, but have been doing a lot of home/auto recently. A comparative rater built in or somehow interfaced is a requirement in addition to the ability to pull various reports, etc.

any input or suggestions would be appreciated...but I would def like to see what the majority of you use. TIA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
well, i was going to create a poll for this but after typing everything in and submitting, i got a message stating that "a poll must be submitted within 1 minute of submitting a post"...i can't type that fast so nevermind i guess.

The person that started this post is Safeer Hassan who is the CEO of Impowersoft. Their product is the Aspire system.

hi

can anyone help me choose between:

AMS360
APPLIED epic
nexsure
quomation

we are mostly commercial,
looking for the software that will be able to customize features specially for us

any help will be very appriciated

Back