What contact management software to use

What software do you use for managing contacts and mailing lists?

Lots of agents on here use Your Insurance Office and love the ease of use and great support from Frank. One agent AL3 hates Frank and hates Your Insurance Offce since he hates Frank. (P.S. Everybody else likes Frank and learns a lot from his knowlege.)

Some of the rest of us use ACT. I like how customizable ACT is and all the add-on features available for it.

Last edited:
I use YIO for my clients and prospects who wants quotes. For for just raw leads I just use an Excel spreadsheet. When I call my leads and someone qualifies and wants quotes then they go into YIO.

And I know we new messed up and said "YIO." I feel like it's a Money Python movie "HE SAID THE WORD!" which means we now have to listen to Als' diatribe;)

Last edited:
Lots of agents on here use My Insurance Office and love the ease of use and great support from Frank. One agent AL3 hates Frank and hates My Insurance Offce since he hates Frank. (P.S. Everybody else likes Frank and learns a lot from his knowlege.)

Some of the rest of us use ACT. I like how customizable ACT is and all the add-on features available for it.

When did Frank come out with My Insurance Office? I must have the old version. :skeptical:

I use YIO and am happy with the service and features.

Back