What Information is Valuable in this Scenario?

It's in beta. Our testers are saying it's a "game changer".

Just interested in other revenue streams that wouldn't disrupt or upset an agent.

For instance would a marketing company pay or an internet leads generating company pay for targeting competitor information? Or be able to tell the lead company if your selling leads in 76063, the most competitive carrier is Farmers. Go solicit farmers agents because they will have more success with your leads since they are so competitive in that zip code. Or even better if a lead company could filter leads by credit score/zip code and the agent knows all of it at a click of a button.

Still would like to know which it will be so I can avoid it

Like a fisherman who finds a good fishing hole

If it were announced to all the other fisherman it would not be good for long

I think that is just a breach of trust
for similar reasons and others I don't use Facebook

Well nvm looks like no on reads this thread

Nothing against you but it did get me thinking that maybe I want to rethink what I am doing and change over to a non cloud based CRM where some one could sell my information. I know you said you would never sell specific information but never is a very long time.

Just my two cents.

Interesting Todd

you want to know how to use other peoples info

but you are not so quick to give info on who you are
or what CRM you are talking about

I see how this works

----------

Nothing against you but it did get me thinking that maybe I want to rethink what I am doing and change over to a non cloud based CRM where some one could sell my information. I know you said you would never sell specific information but never is a very long time.

Just my two cents.

Now Im thinking the same thing only
I don't know which ones may work for me

But felling too comfortable with the cloud anymore

interesting concept - how would you know which carriers are better in which zip codes - who would provide this information? From the users of your crm?

Sorry if its a stupid question

interesting concept - how would you know which carriers are better in which zip codes - who would provide this information? From the users of your crm?

Sorry if its a stupid question

Yes that's what he is proposing

to use the info you input using his CRM to sell and make money
Slicing the pie you are eating from

At the same time he is not so quick to give us the info on who he is and what the CRM is or will be called

Guess that's private Information

I wouldn't give the name either if I was contemplating something like that... until it was ready.

It is possible - you would have to have some disclaimers so they are aware of what you are doing and offer an opt in option which will compensate or offer the participants something in return for the info... maybe free months or something like that. Honestly you would only need a few participants in a single area to get valuable information on whats competitive or not.

As long as your not sneaky about it you WILL find agents willing to share this info. Simply because they dont have to necessarily be selling a lot of policies to know what carrier dominates that area. In fact they could be the opposite they ran up against it so many times they already know what to stay away from. Same information just in a different way.

----------

Just my two cents.

Easiest way to get sued if they use it without your permission. Thats why Cloud companies E&O 5 million + limits ahahahaha

I wouldn't give the name either if I was contemplating something like that... until it was ready.

It is possible - you would have to have some disclaimers so they are aware of what you are doing and offer an opt in option which will compensate or offer the participants something in return for the info... maybe free months or something like that. Honestly you would only need a few participants in a single area to get valuable information on whats competitive or not.

As long as your not sneaky about it you WILL find agents willing to share this info. Simply because they dont have to necessarily be selling a lot of policies to know what carrier dominates that area. In fact they could be the opposite they ran up against it so many times they already know what to stay away from. Same information just in a different way.

----------

Easiest way to get sued if they use it without your permission. Thats why Cloud companies E&O 5 million + limits ahahahaha

Wrong on all A$$umptions...

Last edited:
Back