What Would Make Your Life Easier?

Boolean

Hi All,

As a programmer and insurance professional, I am always looking for ways to streamline workflows for my agency as well as for other agencies.

With that being said, what sort of technology would benefit you in some way shape or form?

If something could save you even 5 minutes a day, would it be worth it to sign up for?

Hi All,

As a programmer and insurance professional, I am always looking for ways to streamline workflows for my agency as well as for other agencies.

With that being said, what sort of technology would benefit you in some way shape or form?

If something could save you even 5 minutes a day, would it be worth it to sign up for?

I'd love to cook minute rice in 30 seconds.

Rick

This probably isn't helpful, but I'm told that Henry Ford said “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” So maybe you can connect some dots and find something.

If I could have several qualified prospects call me (not the other way around) every day just out of the blue that would be great. Not sure what sort of technology would provide that, but that's what would make my life easier.

Back