WinFlex Problem

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
Anyone else run across this issue? After logging into WinFlexWeb I click on the <Start WinFlex Web> button and get this error box:

The Java Applet either failed to load in a timely fashion or you do not have the required Java plugin version.

I think I've tried about 73 or 86 times already today.

I'm running the latest version of Java and have a call in to WinFlex tech support but who knows how long it'll take to get that call returned

Lil hep?

This error occurs from time to time as Java versions are continually updated. Java does not remove older versions as part of the update process; consequently, at times it may become necessary to open Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program, and remove ALL installed versions of Java, then go to the Java site (www Java dot com) and re-install the current version.

Alternatively, this error can be due to browser security settings which are preventing Java pages (e.g. WinFlex Web) from being loaded.

I have the same issue too. even after download Java 8 update 25( the newest) and remove the old version, problem still not solved.

Same error message here.

I have a 2012 MacBook Pro running El Capitan. No issues with most companies' web-based quoting including Allianz, AIG, iGo/Pipeline, et al.

With Winflex, I get the Java-related message. Sounds like I may need to go buy a Lenovo.

same here lol.. still no answer

Yeah, WinFlex is a joke.. I use a MacBook Pro and just need to get Parallels or VMware Fusion, as a most of the other desktop illustration software only supports Windows.

With that being said, I did find a workaround in Safari, where WinFlex actually is operable. Basically, you have to logon to WinFlex in Safari and then tab through all of the input variables when running a quote - It's a huge PITA, but it works for me in the meantime...

Latest posts

Back