Your Insurance Office

I believe v5.0 was released late in 2009, around November. I don't upgrade every year just to generate revenue like some do.

Is v6.0 going to be a "cloud" version... one that will run on a web server... say like SugarCRM?

Frank gave me another code to try networking on another computer. We put it on an XP machine, and it worked fine. So we expected that the problem was on the Windows 7 computer itself. I'm not a tech guy, but Mr. IT got it done (something about pessimistic v. optimistic sharing (?)). Anyway, it's fixed.

Thanks to those that offered help.

Wow...Your Insurance Office has bad customer service and Frank even aired it out on the Internet for everyone to see.

I can't imagine telling one of my customers that. Even if it's not my fault, I would try to help the situation.

I purchased Your Insurance Office a couple years ago from Frank and I have used daily ever since. A few days ago I lost everything on my computer and I lost everything. I thought I had it all backed up but apparently not. What are my options? Will I have to get a new copy? If someone can direct me I would appreciate it.

I also know the situation and its very sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with Franks friends and family. Although I never personally met Frank, we spoke several times on the phone and he is a class act.

Ben

You have 2 parts to your question.

1st - Reinstalling the application. You may need a new installation code. Just confirm your purchase with Frank's wife, and she should be able to get a new code to activate new software.

2nd - Your data. Do you have any backups of your computer? Carbonite.com? Dropbox? Box.net? Skydrive? Once you can find a backup of your data, just use the "database restore" function within YIO.

The backup function is so simple to use, it's a shame you didn't do any data backups to a CD, USB drive, hard drive or online backup service.

Hello,

I still haven't had any contact with anyone that can help me with Your Insurance Office. Can someone please assist me. I have proof that I paid for with a voicemail from 2 years ago. I need to get this back up and running.

I can be emailed at [email protected]

Thanks Ben

I need to back up YIO 5, but have yet to figure out how to get it to a CD (drive D). Utilizing Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

I need to back up YIO 5, but have yet to figure out how to get it to a CD (drive D). Utilizing Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

Backing up makes no sense because once the program needs to be reinstalled you're screwed. You really should just export all the data and use another program.

Rick

Back