Zywave: Think Before You Sign!

STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
I have been in the insurance business for over 35 years and NEVER experienced this type of behavior from any of our vendors!
Originally we were told that this product would meet our needs. It is nothing that we have signed up for and then the company said the product would meet our needs and when we tried the new product that they changed us to and it did not meet our needs at all. Therefore we have not used it since because we can not use it. Therefore we have no contract. I am requesting a refund of my money and request that they stop billing me. We had to go hire a different vendor during open enrollment and thankfully they met our needs and do not bait and switch like these scammers do.

That's why I love this site, free consumer advice for agents, and free marketing and development advice for vendors.
Thanks for posting that review!

This place is such a great resource. There's a bunch of experience successful agents willing to help the newbies, and people looking for help. I am one of them. I am 12 years in with a steady book.

What kills me is when people ask a question about something they don't understand, then they get responses from agents. They then proceed (often after a quick google search) to debate the agents.

It's happened to me twice very recently on here.

Back