1 Year Domain Registration for $1

No, this does not included hosting. If you need a website and hosting just let me know or contact me through my website holtis.com.

Hope this helps everyone who has been contemplating on getting more domain names to help market themselves online.

OK, I went to your web site to find prices - can't find prices. Give us a link for that.

And for someone excited about domain names for a buck, I am curious as to why you don't push discounted prices for your own services.

OK, I went to your web site to find prices - can't find prices. Give us a link for that.

And for someone excited about domain names for a buck, I am curious as to why you don't push discounted prices for your own services.

Robert Barney,

I didn't join the forums to promote my company. I just got licensed to sell insurance back in April. When it comes to websites and online businesses, that's my thing. So I'm taking knowledge from the forums and giving back when I can, that's just how I work. Domains names for a buck is pretty exciting to us web developers who may be purchasing 100's of them. Do the math.

I try to stray away from listing prices because I like to evaluate what a client's needs are and then go from there. I'm a consultant more than a web hosting company. Have you sold life insurance? Do you sell them something that is one size fits all or let them tell you what they need? Or do carefully evaluate what their needs are, and then find them something that works best for them?

If everyone that came to my site was given the ability to purchase what they think they needed for their website in terms of hosting I'd be just like the many other web hosting providers out there.

I don't need to discount my services. I'm good at what I do.

Last edited:
I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I just registered a great domain name and was it 99 cents? NO IT WASN'T!

I should have known. Thanks a lot!

SEE BELOW:

Your Subtotal (USD):​
$1.17​
]
Your Price
Total Price

.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year*

Domain: XXXXXXXXXX.COM

1 domain(s) 1 Year
Public
$1.17*

WebSarcasm was used in this post

I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I just registered a great domain name and was it 99 cents? NO IT WASN'T!

I should have known. Thanks a lot!

SEE BELOW:

Your Subtotal (USD):​
$1.17​
]
Your Price
Total Price

.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year*

Domain: XXXXXXXXXX.COM

1 domain(s) 1 Year
Public
$1.17*

WebSarcasm was used in this post

Dang that's a lot of X's for a domain name! I would think that domain name would have already been taken by now. Decuple X.com, Hmmm... wonder what type of content is going to be on your site.

More WebSarcasm was used in this post.

Last edited:
Robert Barney,

I didn't join the forums to promote my company.

You are new here and you could not yet understand that Mr. Barney DID join this venue (from Glen's list) so he COULD promote his (IMO) over-priced software products... which he does from time to time, and my guess is he doesn't understand why you don't do as he has done.

Mr. Barney is not alone... although he is somewhat more persistent than most (again, IMO.) Combine the sales-trainers, the recruiters, the contract offers, and those selling lead services and web services, this venue is often more of an open-air market than a place to discuss industry issues.

We have an "Offers" section where these advertisements are supposed to go, but it is not enforced.

As the kids say, "It is what it is."

Back