48 Hour Google Domination, Get a Domain to #1 in a Couple Days?

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy,
eek.gif
but this
case study video shows how one of my partners
and I figured out how to get brand new blog sites and domains
on the first page, and often #1 on google, pretty much over night
as far as SEO and SEM goes...
biggrin.gif

google domination with video marketing, blogging and SEO | Kelly Gerards........The Video, Social Media and Mobile SMS Marketing Blog.

Re: 48 Hour Google Domination, Get a Domain to #1 in a Couple Day

doesn't sound crazy to me !
Sounds like total BS

knock state farm off #1 spot for top pa car insurance keywords in 48 hours and stay there for 1 month and then I'll believe you

Make an offer he can't refuse . . .

Ok...listen up. Getting on page one is great and I'm obviously not saying it isn't.

You can Google a few video titles I've done hours after they've been uploaded and it's on page one. "Health insurance training" was on page one for me hours after proper tags were put in place.

But, it does not matter if you're on page one if you're not deriving any revenue. I can get "Albino Alpaca Farming" on page one today. Big deal.

"Page 1" is not the end game. Page 1 is an obvious goal but it need to convert to income. Traffic is not income. It doesn't matter if 50 or 500 people hit your site every day if you're not making anything.

*How many people are searching your term(s)
*What's your hit/income conversion?

There is no free lunch. Unpopular keyword phrases can hit page 1 overnight. However, heavily uses phrases that actually convert are near impossible to get onto page one without a great deal of effort.

I hear it all day: "John, I'm page 1 for "Michigan financial planners." Of course the conversation turns to - almost zero real leads and of those, zero conversion to income.

So, let's see you and "one of your partners" get the term "health insurance quotes" on page 1 "over night." Not happening. "Health insurance quotes in Detroit?" Sure. Conversion? Zero.

Last edited:

I am a full time Internet marketer, and have been for 15 years now.

The path to Internet success has changed many times over the years, as search engines often change the rules due to more and more people (um... like myself) attempting to stack the deck in favor of our clients.

The post to which you are all responding to, actually, is serving the poster two purposes, not just the obvious one in which he/she is attempting to garner some interest in his/her services. It is also serving to make his/her website, which is linked in the post, more popular with the search engines.

While the website itself has an average search engine popularity, its Internet rankings are on the rise, in part to these types of posts that he/she is making on this and other websites.

Getting your website found in the search engines is a lot like building muscles. You must train over time, follow a good diet and most of all be consistent.

Is it possible to take top spots on even the most impacted keywords, overnight? Yes... with a caveat. While any well-school Internet marketer can get you many (and I mean many) listings in the search engines, sometimes over night, the key to getting them to the top of the pages is based many factors, including but not limited to something I refer to as your website's "popularity" (Google calls it your "Page Rank"). If your website is already popular, a talented Internet marketer can get your content found in most any category you wish, related to your website, in some cases overnight. If, however, your site is presently not popular, one of our jobs is to start you on an ongoing regime designed to increase the popularity of your website, as "blancapeak" is attempting to do with the post on this forum.

What does it take to make your website popular? I think that'll be the subject of another post... one in which I have a few hours to type, lol.

Hope that helps.

I think you've inspired me to write a blog on this topic. I'll post back with some specific ideas for you all as soon as I do.

I actually don't think it is really possible, Google just will ban your if your website will rank so quickly. Google supports natural ways of promotion and never automatically

Sorry, but I have been doing this for 14+ years. My initial research is close to 3 hours for terms that have enough search requests monthly.

For example Michigan financial services, could have 120 searchers monthly. After checking competition, I could tell you if a top ranking is possible.

Then with very skilled writing techniques, and the knowledge of how to handle the information, I could guarantee top 10 placing.

The time to you, after my writing is completed could be as short as 72 hours. No link tricks, no gimmicks.

You will remain in that position for years. 1st place gets 40% of the traffic, 2nd place is at 17%. The top ten receive 93% of all FOR THAT SEARCH TERM.

Doubt me? Call up a search for: annuity brokerage. In the top 10, I have a website listed AND an article. Both are written in 1998. Annuity Brokerage firms and annuity FMO's, plus annuity companies, would give their right arm for this high of a ranking.

This is not an ad for me. It is to show the power, when used EXACTLY right, that can happen without any hocus pocus.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To marketingmarvel:

If done right, It can work to promote a brand new web sight to receive traffic. On the internet, hard labor, and spending money can be overwritten by smart thinking.

Last edited:

I actually don't think it is really possible, Google just will ban your if your website will rank so quickly. Google supports natural ways of promotion and never automatically

We do it without fail time and time again, and with methods that Google absolutely loves, you should check out some of the recent case studies on our blog.

Wow, been on vacation?

You and DYadvisor have a lot in common...both are full of it

Back