All Lines Quote Engine For Website?

ghounem

[SIZE=-1]Hi Everyone,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]How can I add all the lines (auto/home/life/etc..) with all the providers I'm with into a quote engine that generates what provider has the best rate?

I saw Norvax offers a health quote engine for websites, but who offers that kind of service for homes, boats, etc..?

I also saw that http://www.primericasecure.com seems to be using www01.answerfinancial.com as their quote engine provider, is that just for big companies?

Any help would be appreciated, I was thinking of getting a webmaster to install the quote engine, but thought I'd ask here first instead of reinventing the wheel.

when I google "quote engine",
[/SIZE]norvax seems to be the only one that comes up for insurance, anyone else?
[SIZE=-1]
Thank you very much

Ghounem
[/SIZE]

I don't know of any consumer P&C quote engines that you can run on your website. They may exist, but they are either VERY expensive, or don't work well, since you can't find them.

Health has a few, but on both, there are restrictions in states and carriers. For some reason health appears to be easier, nobody expects the quote to be correct, but P&C, people complain about an extra $2.00.

Dan

Re: Any Quote Engine Available For My Website?

Hi DJS,

thanks for your reply

((I don't know of any consumer P&C quote engines that you can run on your website.))

so there are user side p&c quote engine websites or softwares? what are the best of each?

(( They may exist, but they are either VERY expensive, or don't work well, since you can't find them.))

I'm new and did not search that hard, just looked up the top 20 in google, I read that netquote joined [SIZE=-1]Norvax so I figured they had something in the works or available...

Ever heard of someone hiring a programmer to create a quote engine? I figure it can be done since insurance.com etc.. have it
[/SIZE]
((Health has a few, but on both, there are restrictions in states and carriers. For some reason health appears to be easier, nobody expects the quote to be correct, but P&C, people complain about an extra $2.00.))

Is there a site or something that lists the ones available for health so I can compare them, I'm interested in all of them.

Thank you very much

Ghounem

What is it your trying to accomplish? Right now, it's kinda like asking what type of car can I buy? Well, lets first figure out what you want to do, then its easier to get some good suggestions on how to accomplish it.

I have an agent use style P&C quote engines, a comparative rater if you will. A client couldn't begin to use it, the focus is on an agent.

The 2 big ones for health are norvax (watch the contract term length) and quotit! There are others, but either of these, depending on what carriers you use, and what state your in, will work for most things.

Hiring a developer to develop a quote engine wouldn't be hard (heck, I'll take the gig). Paying the cost, and the DAILY updates to the system will be tough. Everytime a rating rule changes, you have to be on top of it. Everytime new rates come out, you have to put them in, for every carrier, for every zip code, for every type of car. The engine itself? Not that big a deal, the data behind it.... yikes!!!

Again, explain a bit about what you want to do, and we'll see if we can help.

Dan

Priorityrate comes to mind. What you have to understand is that all the places you are mentioning on the internet DO NOT QUOTE. They just sell leads to agents that do the quotes and the agents contact the people who filled out those fields on the netquote or calculateme sites.

[SIZE=-1]Hi Everyone,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]How can I add all the lines (auto/home/life/etc..) with all the providers I'm with into a quote engine that generates what provider has the best rate?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I saw Norvax offers a health quote engine for websites, but who offers that kind of service for homes, boats, etc..?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I also saw that Object moved seems to be using www01.answerfinancial.com as their quote engine provider, is that just for big companies?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Any help would be appreciated, I was thinking of getting a webmaster to install the quote engine, but thought I'd ask here first instead of reinventing the wheel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]when I google "quote engine", [/SIZE]norvax seems to be the only one that comes up for insurance, anyone else?

[SIZE=-1]Thank you very much[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Ghounem[/SIZE]

Try turborater, I keep getting solications from them via email. I'm captive so I've never looked into it but supposedly it has auto and home. Some commercial general agencies have turborater like systems on their website for agent use. If you are an independent you have to have a comparative rater.

Back