Best PPC Platform for Insurance Websites

Hey Guys,
I wanted to check with you all to find out what advertisers you are using for driving traffic to your insurance websites? I am mostly looking for text based ads. I have tried google adwords and does not work as I am unable to compete with big boys with fat wallets. Bing was a disastrous experience and worked ok for whatever time I could use it and then they decided to shut down my campaigns without any reason (being Microsoft, what else could be expected from them!!). I started using advertise.com but it is very inconsistent with impressions and some days it will show while on others it will not. Please suggest and share your experiences.

Last edited:
Hi,

Are you able to have an online marketing company look after your PPC campaigns? Google & Bing are still the best PPC Platforms for insurance websites but you may need someone to keep an eye on your campaign and adjust the bids to ensure your ads are showing and that you're getting clicks while keeping the bids low and within budget.

Andy

We have success with Google PPC, but the prices have skyrocketed in the past year. I'm looking at $100/click recommended for home page results under some terms. The key is:

1. choose other terms that aren't as expensive
2. limit your display region to be very specific
3. Keep your quality score high by creating specific landing pages for each ad.

Also, try linkedin, or facebook (sponsored posts)

Since things have been so volatile with prices we've been trying to keep it under $2k lately. I don't have an ROI on hand, but we keep it positive by using very specific landing pages. No surprises is the key, make sure your landing page says what the ad says.

yeah i was thinking per month also i would think 2k a year doenst do anything? isnt it like 30 bucks per click for insurance ppcs?

That's per month. For some terms Google is suggesting $100 just to get on the first page. By using different terms and a little bit of content network we average about $6 a click.

Latest posts

Back