Case Study - Businesses DOMINATE Google with Video Marketing?

Hi Kelly,

Please don't get me wrong - I think it's pretty well know around here that I'm all about using video to share information. Video is a fun way to share information. Just gotta make sure you're sharing good content...

I did a quick check on the estimated monthly search volume for the search terms in your examples using Google's Keywords Tool (if anybody's interested in learning how to do this, watch this quick video I did on estimating search volume). Maybe the keyword tool's broken, but it's showing ZERO searches for eight of the nine phrases you use as examples.

Here's a screenshot of the keyword tool:

vr3eis.png

If you are trying to sell videos for SEO purposes, I think you'd be better off showing examples where you're dominating the first page of Google for search terms that people are actually searching for. And you'd be even better off if you posted an educational video instead of a marketing video.

Aaron

I wish prospects would find me on the Internet, but I know the truth. Internet marketing doesn't work.

It's dead folks. Telemarketing & Door knocking are making a strong comeback.

I wish prospects would find me on the Internet, but I know the truth. Internet marketing doesn't work.

It's dead folks. Telemarketing & Door knocking are making a strong comeback.

You know what else works really well? Sending direct mail campaigns in envelopes designed to look like tax refund checks. Nothing builds trust like deceptive marketing!

Wow, thanks for the insight Malcolm and Aaron.

I am going to sell my domains, pocket my profits and start using direct mail and knockers.

Geez, How's this for a business/marketing plan. In no particular order:
1. Referrals, Referral, Referrals.
2. Have a killer website
3. PPC
4. SEO to get on page 1 for several keywords
5. Direct Mail
6. Email
7. Possibly Cold Call

Back