Changing SEO Firms

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
If you use an SEO firm you should look at changing every few years.

I recently changed and have been impressed with the new outfit.

SEO people like everyone else get complacent.

With the way SEO is constantly evolving I think you have to move to new people every few years.

It's a pain to move but if you want to rank it's a must do.

if you want to rank you got to do it yourself, or pay through the nose for someone who knows how to do insurance seo

The first post offers an interesting point of view. An seo getting complacent but then again a good firm will always keep up with treads and as long as you are happy with the ranks are high and acceptable then why would you consider changing your SEO team.

RE:
If you use an SEO firm you should look at changing every few years.

I recently changed and have been impressed with the new outfit.

SEO people like everyone else get complacent.

With the way SEO is constantly evolving I think you have to move to new people every few years.

It's a pain to move but if you want to rank it's a must do.

Can you recommend one?

Each SEO so called expert has their own strategy.

Well some of those strategies can be outdated within just a couple of years or the next google update.

This thought of doing SEO yourself works great if you have nothing else to do. I don't have time to do it myself I would rather pay a fair rate to someone that does SEO all day long.

Secure, do your own research!

Each SEO so called expert has their own strategy.

Well some of those strategies can be outdated within just a couple of years or the next google update.

This thought of doing SEO yourself works great if you have nothing else to do. I don't have time to do it myself I would rather pay a fair rate to someone that does SEO all day long.

Secure, do your own research!

There's also inherent benefit in varying your strategy over time. Imagine if you went to the gym and always did the same three exercises - pretty soon you'd plateau on those, but you would see rapid improvements if you change things up. The same thing is true for SEO. If your SEO firm is doing the same three things every month, after a while your rankings will plateau. But if you change things up, you may see rapid improvement.

Following the same strategy all the time makes you vulnerable also, one google update and you're done.

Do anything that doesn't hurt, and a lot of it.

Back