Changing Your Site Design Without Paying for It

Would you pay more if you could change you sites design whenever you wanted at the click of a button

• Pay more

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not pay more

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I suppose it would depend on how much more, but generally I would say yes. Your website is a vital component to your marketing, you need to be able to make changes if something isn't working, or to add valuable content. If you are paying for every change you make, you may be more reluctant to make those changes, which could inhibit your marketing potential.

Isn't most blogging software free? Why would anyone pay someone so they could do the work themselves?

I'm confused. What's the value add that makes me pay ANYTHING if I have to turn around and do the work?

My site comes with unlimited changes or addition to it. They do an excellent job with the changes.

I would highly recommend nobody ever pay you anything

I think you may have misunderstood the question, I probably just phrased poorly.

I was wondering if someone would pay more to have the ability to change a theme on their site with the click of a button, this is not work you can contract directly with me to do. Do you feel like you would pay more for a function like that?

Last edited:
I think I understood the question.
Again, I can change the theme of a wordpress site with the click of a button and not pay anyone any additional money for it.

As long as I stay on free themes.

The problem with the whole concept though is when the new theme doesn't fit the content just right, then you have to pay someone to fix it.

I'm not sure what your value add is on what you are proposing. Switching templates is pretty easy stuff. Making them work properly takes a bit more, if your site is customized.

Dan

I think I understood the question.
Again, I can change the theme of a wordpress site with the click of a button and not pay anyone any additional money for it.

As long as I stay on free themes.

The problem with the whole concept though is when the new theme doesn't fit the content just right, then you have to pay someone to fix it.

I'm not sure what your value add is on what you are proposing. Switching templates is pretty easy stuff. Making them work properly takes a bit more, if your site is customized.

Dan

Sorry i was referring to Johnwalker,

However on your post you have an excellent point!

For this the content would not be affected, This also means that if you payed a developer you would not have to pay more money to have the design changed, you would just click a button.

As for if you do it yourself using free or purchased themes the value would be in timed saved, Leads & Prospects gained without lost marketing time. Value added comes from where you decide to spend time, You would need to weigh the cost of the site vs the sales & leads you lost putting it up and perfecting it.

When getting a website designed this question should be asked and made an integral part of the specs if this is important. Why would you want to pay for something which should already have been accounted for in the initial design of the website itself.

Back