Commission Junction - Cj.com

I would be reluctant to put affiliate links on my primary sites. As Mark stated, the people that click those links are going to get phone calls and spam to the point of frustration.

If you are going to do affiliate marketing with commission junction, just remember that they have super affiliates with large bank rolls that use adwords to drive traffic to their sites and some of these guys make the available niches to market very competitive online. You can learn more about this at the warriorforum.com

I agree with the person above that it would be best to put your affiliate links on a separate Blog instead of your main insurance service site.

I am signed up as an affiliate with CJ.com and they are one of the better affiliate networks with plenty of offers and good commissions. I was approved for several insurance affiliate offers and use them on my site.

Like others mentioned, you will need a decent amount of traffic to make it worthwhile. At a 1% conversion rate you can expect to make $75 for every 100 visitors, but that is quite generous.

However, the reason I got into insurance marketing in the first place is because it has some of the highest Cost-per-clicks and searches in a Trillion dollar industry. The affiliate offers convert better than most because people recognize the brands.

I don't tried any affiliate program yet but they pay $75 is the commission that they pay who do personal selling so they give you that and you think its so much to promote a campaign even that the person who do personal selling get more commission than these $75.SO its not hard to afford that.......

Not bad, if you are only focusing with clients you can't work with. But make another website, don't use your main one. And you will have to put hours into it.

Why not just socially link up with some P & C people, and have them send their business to you? And Vice-Verse? You already state you work a lot. Why waste your time in affiliate sales?

But, maybe you have a different experience than me. I use to do nothing but affiliate work 2 years ago, and had an account with CJ & others. The time I spent to make that 13.00 per lead, was insane.

I too am considering in about 1 month, doing affiliate work for P & C, but I will put it second or even on the back-burner.

Here is some where you can go to get some pointers if you want:
moneymaker forum. They have tons of tricks, trades and more there - especially regarding affiliate sales.

Good Luck!

My question: Has anyone had any experience in doing something of this nature? Also has anyone created a affiliate program for their agency and if so has it been worth it?

I've been with CJ since about 1999. They always pay on time. If used correctly, it can be a nice flow of revenue. You'll need to test out the banners to see which ones convert the best.

Adsense is also an option to consider if you have a high level of traffic. Insurance traffic pays pretty well.

Back