Comparison Norvax or Quoteit

Somarco: Please tell us, what new quoting service is going live in the next few days? Unfortunately, I have been using Norvax's quoting tool and prepackaged website and have been less than impressed. Quoteit doesn't have the carriers in my state.

To borrow a phrase, they are not yet ready for prime time . . .

I am sworn to secrecy but also have not reviewed it yet. It may or may not live up to the hype.

All Ok with UHC and Norvax now. Coinsurance is showing again.

Copay Select $7500 Ded. 30% Coins. $55 per month for a family of 4. OK...not THAT cheap....but speaking of HBD...they'll be selling a lot of that stuff.

just received a quote from quotit at $250 set up fee and $99 a month... does this sound about right? did anyone receive a cheaper quote?

The set up fee is standard. You can sometimes negotiate it to a lower point but both Norvax & Quotit charge set up fees.

And the monthly is also negotiable to a point. You might get them to shave $10-$20 or so off the price if you drive a hard bargain.

The set up fee is standard. You can sometimes negotiate it to a lower point but both Norvax & Quotit charge set up fees.

I'm not gonna say which one of the two (wouldn't share a business agreement with another absent their permission), but they very easily, I might add, dropped the set up fee.

You'll never know if you don't ask...

I'm not gonna say which one of the two (wouldn't share a business agreement with another absent their permission), but they very easily, I might add, dropped the set up fee.

Do I have to join your association to get the set up fee waived?

just received a quote from quotit at $250 set up fee and $99 a month... does this sound about right? did anyone receive a cheaper quote?

What was the quote for? Which website package did they quote you?

I'm curious why Quotit does not publish the price list for their products. Do they do the pricing of their products differently for different agents? Wouldn't it be wise to publish a price list, if in fact, their products are competively priced?

Back