Comparison Norvax or Quoteit

I just found out that my website which gets leads in other states where I am not yet set up with Norvax are going to Norvax. Apparently this is because they want us to buy nationwide access. They do pay us $3.50 per lead generated of course which is in the contract.

Last edited:
Interesting. I don't think I ever have gotten paid for an out-of-the area lead. I guess I should ask although maybe I just don't get any.

I definitely won't call Jeremiah because will not return your call or email.

Way back when I had Norvax, and no one bothered to address my service issues either, I got credit for out of state leads generated through my site. My site then was not as prominent as now but I still got $20 - $30 each month in credits that reduced my bill.

Quotit also gives me the chance to earn for out of state leads and applies it towards my account to buy leads from Quotit that are in state.

I just found out that my website which gets leads in other states where I am not yet set up with Norvax are going to Norvax!
In other words if my Florida health site gets a lead in Alabama Norvax keeps the lead without even telling me and then resells it!
This is not that big of a problem but the reality is that Norvax will resell them to agents from other companies such as Health Markets and their agents who will not only pester my potential clients (thus sullying my own company image) but possibly sell them United American or some other garbage insurance. They also will sell them to discount plan companies as well. This is gross and I am sickened to even know this.
Furthermore, to thank you Norvax is willing to offer $3.50 for a lead which they then will resell usually until they reach an average of $25. Shame on me for not reading the contract (I am fixing the situation immediately), but worse is Norvax for contracting with Health Markets and also anyone that sells Health Markets or that knowingly lets their leads go these agents for $3.50 or even $30. If you create a lead you should control it.
I would sooner refer someone to ehealth or really any broker on this board (like Alstons service) for free then let them end up with a worthless health insurance policy from Mega.

It was pretty easy to see in the contract that you signed that this was going to happen....On your Home tab in Broker Office there is a button that says "Affiliate".... Not sticking up for Norvax here but they weren't hiding this from you...

It says in my original post "coins guy" that I am to blame for not reading the contract, and I really don't have a problem with them taking my leads if they are going to responsible brokers and also only going to one or two max. but as these people are on my site and seeing our name it is inherently obvious that my reputation is critical to any future success, perhaps if you were looking forward to such success you would not post your opinion until it was better informed. Does it not say "shame on me for not reading the contract?"
What I can't stand is the fact that Health Markets agents or discount plan agents are getting to profit in anyway from me or my site.

What I can't stand is the fact that Health Markets agents or discount plan agents are getting to profit in anyway from me or my site.

Get over it.

You aren't making any money off those leads any way. Besides, if someone is stupid enough to buy that crap they are not smart enough to be one of my clients.

Nah. I need integrated current rates.

I just found out that Anthem doesn't allow 4-1 rates to be displayed until 3-19. So most of this week, EHealth can show Anthem and my people won't see it (4-1 eff dates).

Sigh.

Back