Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Websites

Reply to Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning     
Old 03-12-2016, 07:08 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: beachbum2012 is an Insurance Agent from California
Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning
Hey all, I'm looking to create a brand and an online presence this year and need a little direction. Currently I don't have a website. My reasons for creating a website are: generating leads for new prospects, staying in front of existing medsupp clients, and creating a source of valuable information on other areas of interest like retirement planning, social security, annuities, etc. in order to upsell. I'd also like to use the website to assist with other digital marketing using email and newsletters, but don't have experience with these marketing strategies yet either.

My target market is basically 55-80 year-olds: pre-retirees, recent retirees, and medsupp buyers.

I have some basic experience with html code and SEO as I had an affiliate website in another industry in the early 2000's. However, back then I had the website built for me and I just added new content as time went along. For this new site, I want to write all my own content and have lots of ideas. I'm not opposed to using Wordpress to create it, but since I don't have experience with it I'm not sure I want to spend all my time learning how to use WP rather than writing content and selling products.

I know that ITC sponsors this forum and specializes in insurance websites, but I'm not sure how different my needs would be if I'm looking to do investments too. My investment advisory firm gave a couple recommendations to me ( Advisor Launchpad | Financial Advisor Websites and Marketing and Branding Solutions | Emerald ). Does anyone have any input on those 2 companies? How about ITC for investments/securities related products?

Also, regarding cost, it seems like the 3 options mentioned above have start up costs, but can be $60/mo or more ongoing. Personally I'd rather spend more upfront than spend so much every month. Is this usually an option? Are you getting much value for that monthly ongoing fee?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning

Old 03-12-2016, 07:45 AM   #2
Super Genius
lrixford on Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning

State: lrixford is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning Re: Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning
We have hundreds of sites that cross the realm of insurance and financial products. Here a few examples of sites we have done that were made to target your market.

Medicareline Home Page
Southern Insurance Solutions Home Page
Florida Medicare, Medigap & Medicare Part D Plans
Belanger Financial Services Home Page

Let me know if you would like to others that we have designed.

Thanks,

Laird Rixford
President
Insurance Technologies Corporation
Insurance Website Builder
AgencyBuzz
TurboRater
InsurancePro
  Reply With Quote to Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning
Old 03-14-2016, 11:35 PM   #3
Guru
ltcadviser on Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning

State: ltcadviser is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
ltcadviser is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning Re: Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning
Originally Posted by lrixford View Post
We have hundreds of sites that cross the realm of insurance and financial products. Here a few examples of sites we have done that were made to target your market.

Medicareline Home Page
Southern Insurance Solutions Home Page
Florida Medicare, Medigap & Medicare Part D Plans
Belanger Financial Services Home Page

Let me know if you would like to others that we have designed.

Thanks,
Belanger Financial Services has a logo that looks eerily similar to mine, although mine is better....
Reply to Creating a Lead Generating Website for Medsupps, Retirement Planning 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Websites

Tags
retirement planning, website