Which Dedicated Server Hosting Company is Best???

sachinpno

Hi....
Anyone can tell which dedicated server hosting providing company is very best in this world????
Google is providing any Hosting Service?????????

Hi....
Anyone can tell which dedicated server hosting providing company is very best in this world????
Google is providing any Hosting Service?????????

It may not be the best, but I've had solid service with never a hiccup. I have 210 sites hosted on one single Hostgator (Web Hosting Services, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers by HostGator) account and love it. Super fast, always up. Service 24 hours a day by (in my experience, at least) American folks.

I had tried 1&1 hosting before, but it was horrible. Miserable server response times and nasty, impersonal customer service.

The insurancewhile.com goes with server4you. It's stable and cheap, one of the cheapest, and very good hardare. send me PM if you need more info.

We use pirate.net, which is mostly down, due to us being out at sea alot, and hiding mostly.

When on land, we've used pair.net with good results. It came up after "pirate" (or was it before), in a google search, so we jumped on it.

Waste not, want not. Ahoy!

Good idea mate, I hadn't thought of that. It would make for a "cleaner" appearance after, say, a "visit" to the mainland? We're still a little behind the times. Not too much. A few centuries, perhaps.

Back