Developing Website SEO Pages

dyadvisor

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Developing SEO pages for your website

I am a believer in showing insurance agents one of the ways to make their site work using SEO effects. This could mean more traffic, and definitely higher interest pages for clients that enter your website. Doing this could also save you thousands by so called SEO gurus that are great pickpockets.

The problem of most agent pages
There is no SEO, search engine optimization, but that is just part of the problem. Say you have a page on Medicare Benefits. Almost agency/agent website follows the wrong cookie cutter pattern. Described on the page is a brief intro on what Medicare is, and then the benefits listed under Part A and Part B. Blah, dumping a box of kitty litter in your neighbor's yard would be more exciting.

Are you an educator or a problem solver? Do you want a senior to read your website pages instead of taking a sleeping pill? If you feed them all the details, whats left to tell? Are you a seller, or think you can set your site up as an automated order taker? As a writer and former seller, I know the purpose is to motivate and stir up a response action.

The DIY solution
No those are not my initials. I am willing to show you by example how to make web pages more effective. So within the next 2 1/2 weeks I will write up for you an article product page you could use for extra business. The key is that this will show you how to SEO structure your pages. If you think I am an *** do not take me up on it. This is a teaching lesson, so the cost is free.

An actual working webpage
I am going to pick the topic of senior life. I can give 100 members of this forum each one page ready to personalize for their website. (by a few SEO keyword changes where told) You will have a full article of about 500 words to put directly on your website. While SEO strategies will be employed, the major concept is to save yourself some money and use this as a guide with your other website pages.

A couple of members here have tried unsuccessfully to rudely knock my integrity. I believe that there are members here that realize there are fellow members willing to do things to help for free. Anyone with an insurance website that feels that way can email me. Please include your state with your website (so I can tell you later the correct SEO keyword phrase to insert) and it is yours. The maximum members I can help is around 100, and each article will be worded differently.

I expect the time frame to be under 2 ½ weeks as I have quite a few requests that must be handled first. Please put in the subject line: Free Senior Life Article

Donald Yerke
[email protected]

Do you have any intention on respecting the forum rules on advertising. This needs to go in the offers section. When you don't care about the rules established by the forum owner it goes to your ethics...or lack there of.

There is not an ounce of advertising.
If you would learn to read this is a free teaching lesson to help agents. I am not looking for business. YOU JUST HATE THE WORDS FREE HELP

Just what is your consistent problem?

That is one of the major purposes of a forum - share helpful information without expecting return.

Honestly, I'm with dyadviser on this one. I think he was being pretty helpful.

There is not an ounce of advertising.
If you would learn to read this is a free teaching lesson to help agents. I am not looking for business. YOU JUST HATE THE WORDS FREE HELP

Just what is your consistent problem?

That is one of the major purposes of a forum - share helpful information without expecting return.

So, I know this is an old thread, but did anyone take dyadvisors up on his offer? If so, what were the results if any?

I was wondering what happened to him. I did PM him about that and he sent a PM back with some details. I didn't try try what he was suggesting, and frankly I forget what it was.

I'll try to check my old PMs and pull it up.

Back