Does Twitter Have Any SEO Value?

Twitter can hurt only if you are spamming your followers. They will simply unfollow you.

But also many people will be disappointed to discover that simply opening a Twitter account and posting their own content doesn’t miraculously launch their website up the search engine rankings

You need to enter conversations, respond to questions and queries, talk to your clients who mention industry and interact. Twitter is a social platform, it only works if you use it socially:cool:

Yes twitter has seo benefits if you have a good number of followers. you can post your links which your follower will get and they can visit the same. This way you will get the traffic for your site.
It does not have any bad effects so you can continue with same.

Twitter do has a good SEO value, just don't overdose your website with a lot of tweets, it can cause problems. While you stay in your line twitter backlinks are really natural and organic for google and get indexed vary fast

I would say that organic links have the greatest weight. Twitter has almost no weight on the search engine rankings. But maybe Google will review the weight of twitter in the future

I would say that organic links have the greatest weight. Twitter has almost no weight on the search engine rankings. But maybe Google will review the weight of twitter in the future

What exactly are you basing this on?

That's incorrect because of feeds being aggregated into website content.

Some sites have scrapers feeding certain keywords right into their pages, or mentions of their company, and if you seek those out they are backlinks, directly in text of the page they came from.

What exactly are you basing this on?

Be a realist, Twitter affects positively, but not enough to be the lever that would help to compete in such industries as insurance.

Sources? ok, i will provide them later when have more than 10 posts to have possibility to share links with you)))

Be a realist, Twitter affects positively, but not enough to be the lever that would help to compete in such industries as insurance.

Sources? ok, i will provide them later when have more than 10 posts to have possibility to share links with you)))

Feel free to e-mail them, [email protected].

Back