Domain Name Importance?

You may think "Yes, I have several rockstar domain names, for each keyword, line of business. but as someone said earlier, most people overvalue their own domains.

Why not put them up for sale? Your domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I think you might end up humbled.

I saw a couple of domain names that were around $40-$60,000...but most were $10 a year or less.

You may think "Yes, I have several rockstar domain names, for each keyword, line of business. but as someone said earlier, most people overvalue their own domains.

Why not put them up for sale? Your domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I think you might end up humbled.

Exactly. Plus anyone in SEO who has the kind of money to put up for a rockstar domain name, also very likely has the skills and knowledge to out rank said rockstar domain name with even just a branded domain.

If you'd like share some domain names with us and what you think they're worth.

with all due respect , i think you can cut a better deal for these insurance experts
so for $515 plus a monthly monitoring fee of $65 you are giving people a website - how many pages - what is the design... on page 4? that is called the SEO Morgue so how will that help these folks who need a better SERP than that? what by the way is a top domain? are you buying it at the auction with trust and authority and high PR links? maybe you have special secret PBN to cover the extra 'special fees' ...
and why would anyone pay $50 to handle what - to make a 301 redirect on a cpanel which takes all but 5 seconds?

by the way you cannot guarantee anything since Google algorithms change without notice - do you own the G Search Console? are you friends with Matt Cutts....and what are you monitoring anyways? my friend named SEO MOZ can monitor anyone's site for free.

and why in the world would i want three key phrases unrelated to my insurance business? so i am selling insurance but you will rank 'pink puppies' and 'best knitting needles' for me - and they are called Long tail keywords and need to be related to my insurance site don't you think?
but hey if i pay you an even extra $125 you will guarantee my site to page 6?
sweet so nobody will find it. ok got it.

and are you writing your 'expert content' does it pass copyscape?
what makes it 'expert'? i can give you expert content in less than one minute - trending ranked and spun content so unique - which spinner do you have?

and now you want me to stick with your expert SEO program for one year but hey if i am not happy you will refund the future payments that i never made ?

ok ...got it...

now before the countdown on this special one time offer expires, please do this forum a favor and tell us this was a bad joke...

you are the reason why so many 'good honest ' people distrust SEO gurus

"I shouldn't do this...But in the Festivus spirit...I will

For a one-time payment of $400 (Reduced from $425), and a monthly monitoring fee of $65 (reduced from $67), you get the following:

We buy a top domain for you at no charge (You simply pay a small $50 handling fee)."

We guarantee your website will rank Page 4 or better for three key phrases unrelated to your website.

For an extra $125, we will guarantee an additional key phrase related to your website to rank on Page 6 or better.

We will provide expert content at no charge. It must work because we give the same content to all of other clients and nobody complains.

After one year, if you are not satisfied, we will refund any future payments you make to us.

This offer is good through December 31st.

Blyleven SEO Services

Chumps from Oxford: is your Festive offer a festive joke?
some agents might think you are serious about your ranking goals...

----------

that will get you Google penalized now in 2015-16
EMDs are not the fast ranker anymore

try geo-target title tags, description, trending content with long tail keywords inside blog, add a video on first page and add local city and KW to the video description inside the properties function (right click on vid to set it)
add a google map and set the address on the google map with the pin.
if you can manage a yelp review that will boost visibility and if you know how to social syndicate your link - then you are home free.

if you know how to social syndicate your link

Thank you for your insight. Can you expound on the phrase social syndicate? Are you referring to repeating your post via Twitter, FB, G+, etc?

BTW, Chumps has a unique sense of humor. Regulars on the forum don't take him seriously, except when he raises money for Groats disease.

Last edited:
Hi Somarco and regarding social syndication:

it can be achieved in many ways, but as a beta tester of automation software,
I was referring to software that produces page 1 rankings in 48 hours or less by syndicating your content to over 500 high quality social bookmarking sites on complete autopilot.

So if you remember, Google now views UNIQUE CONTENT AS KING. So the strategy is to write or find trending content - here is an example - as a newbie I am now allowed to post urls (yet) so title : "Doctors and Hospitals Saying No to Obamacare"... that is a tending curious article from Nov 2015 and if you as an agent - perhaps comment on this article in your own words... even better:
give a sneak peek to some solutions/remedy for the pain non insured are feeling about this healthcare confusion.

Then you have hoardes of wannabee Obamacare seekers or renegades clicking your link provided you have gained exposure using all those nifty social signals that again BIG G loves and rewards you by boosting your little agency site up the ranks.

What are you trying to achieve?
ranking? branding? leads? all of this?

So your trending popular CONTENT on insurance has to be seen on Facebook (group posting software will automate that easily) or Twitter (same deal post continuous scheduled feed) with your link to the health insr seekers needing help questions coverage alternate options whatever -- you get their attention - give them a [CALL TO ACTION} link and boom watch the leads come rolling in to your agency.

page 1 rankings in 48 hours or less by syndicating your content to over 500 high quality social bookmarking sites on complete autopilot.

How is that different from the bogus linking services by folks on Fiverr, link wheels, or the PBN's that caused numerous sites to be sandboxed by Google?

Google now views UNIQUE CONTENT AS KING

Hasn't this always been the case?

with all due respect , i think you can cut a better deal for these insurance experts
so for $515 plus a monthly monitoring fee of $65 you are giving people a website - how many pages - what is the design... on page 4? that is called the SEO Morgue so how will that help these folks who need a better SERP than that? what by the way is a top domain? are you buying it at the auction with trust and authority and high PR links? maybe you have special secret PBN to cover the extra 'special fees' ...
and why would anyone pay $50 to handle what - to make a 301 redirect on a cpanel which takes all but 5 seconds?

by the way you cannot guarantee anything since Google algorithms change without notice - do you own the G Search Console? are you friends with Matt Cutts....and what are you monitoring anyways? my friend named SEO MOZ can monitor anyone's site for free.

and why in the world would i want three key phrases unrelated to my insurance business? so i am selling insurance but you will rank 'pink puppies' and 'best knitting needles' for me - and they are called Long tail keywords and need to be related to my insurance site don't you think?
but hey if i pay you an even extra $125 you will guarantee my site to page 6?
sweet so nobody will find it. ok got it.

and are you writing your 'expert content' does it pass copyscape?
what makes it 'expert'? i can give you expert content in less than one minute - trending ranked and spun content so unique - which spinner do you have?

and now you want me to stick with your expert SEO program for one year but hey if i am not happy you will refund the future payments that i never made ?

ok ...got it...

now before the countdown on this special one time offer expires, please do this forum a favor and tell us this was a bad joke...

you are the reason why so many 'good honest ' people distrust SEO gurus

"I shouldn't do this...But in the Festivus spirit...I will

For a one-time payment of $400 (Reduced from $425), and a monthly monitoring fee of $65 (reduced from $67), you get the following:

We buy a top domain for you at no charge (You simply pay a small $50 handling fee)."

We guarantee your website will rank Page 4 or better for three key phrases unrelated to your website.

For an extra $125, we will guarantee an additional key phrase related to your website to rank on Page 6 or better.

We will provide expert content at no charge. It must work because we give the same content to all of other clients and nobody complains.

After one year, if you are not satisfied, we will refund any future payments you make to us.

This offer is good through December 31st.

Blyleven SEO Services

Blyleven SEO Services have treated me like a king. Before Blyleven, I used J.R. Richard SEO services but JR Richard was too fast for me, all black hat. Blyleven is more grey hat; throws Google algos a curveball every now and then but otherwise keeps the ball in play. Blyleven only charges me $425 month and I am up to number 6 on page 4 for terms such as "long term care insurance rate increases" after only 8 months of hiring Blyleven. Best SEO service ever!

Back