Domain Name Importance?

SEO stuff

1st: this forum is informative, lively and not intended in anyway to bash or degrade others' skills and talent. I would like to think it is to enlighten and educate...

2nd: Mr Lenenberg: in light of your admiration for your SEO services, I found your site no where to be found - it is not indexed and therefore cannot be seen
i did however find a part of your blog with LTC high price services on or around page 139

Attachments

• longtermcare.png
    longtermcare.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • report.1.png
    report.1.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
Somarco:

"page 1 rankings in 48 hours or less by syndicating your content to over 500 high quality social bookmarking sites on complete autopilot.
How is that different from the bogus linking services by folks on Fiverr, link wheels, or the PBN's that caused numerous sites to be sandboxed by Google?"

the goal is not to index or rank - the goal with social bookmarking is to lend an online presence - branding --more like a PR thing PLUS it engages the content for sharing...CONTENT>>ENGAGE>>SHARE>>GAIN visitors and fans and control your traffic to wherever you need it to go

i have heard of fiverr marginal Xrumer spamming links all over - i think that might hurt a site. I am not informed on linkwheels

"Google now views UNIQUE CONTENT AS KING
Hasn't this always been the case? "

YES...but so many web designers got away with ranking with exact match domains in the past -- now a site without a responsive mobile view, embed video, social signals and unique content is at best minimal requirements.

there is a really neat plugin i am testing next week for local rankings.
can you offer your services statewide or county wide?
you can geotarget your audience using the zip code list of your choosing - this way your leads will come through your different title tags which are all based on city-state-zip codes

Re: SEO stuff

1st: this forum is informative, lively and not intended in anyway to bash or degrade others' skills and talent. I would like to think it is to enlighten and educate...

2nd: Mr Lenenberg: in light of your admiration for your SEO services, I found your site no where to be found - it is not indexed and therefore cannot be seen
i did however find a part of your blog with LTC high price services on or around page 139

you are proving yourself to be quite brilliant with every post.

I made $49,000 this week from consumers finding my "nowhere to be found" website ;)

Glad I continue to be invisible.

If consumers could actually find me I do not know how I would handle the traffic.

Blyleven SEO Services
Hall of Fame worthy
Black and Gold: Harnessing emotions took years of practice for Blyleven

Last edited:
there is a really neat plugin i am testing next week for local rankings.
can you offer your services statewide or county wide?
you can geotarget your audience using the zip code list of your choosing - this way your leads will come through your different title tags which are all based on city-state-zip codes

Yoast has an SEO Local plugin. Haven't tried it. The way Google defines local doesn't work for me. I write very little in Atlanta (where I live). Probably 95%+ written in rural Georgia.

Nothing out of state.

Some pages, posts are targeted by city, not zip. Most of my leads come from Georgia but I get a handful each month from the other 57 states.

----------

this forum is informative, lively and not intended in anyway to bash or degrade others' skills and talent.

In many ways the forum participants reflect the attitude of the poster. Your posts have been genuine, honest and inquisitive.

Some come here with an attitude then accuse forum members as rude.

I find your approach refreshing.

BTW, there are some jokesters on here with deadpan delivery. Chumps would be one of them.

Re: SEO stuff

Congratulations and wishing you an even more profitable new year!

----------

Somarco: I am a former online teacher - I am used to trolls and online scribes full of self importance and thrill in insults - if it fills their ego then good for them...

Do your rural Georgia prospects use the internet for searching for insurance?
if yes then you can use short codes via their zip codes to further target your audience base. Do your prospects access facebook? If yes then you can use the FB 'audience insights tool' to target demographic - location - profession - income etc with a fan page and tending content + video or just cheap FB ads at 2-4 cent clicks

Do your rural Georgia prospects use the internet for searching for insurance?
if yes then you can use short codes via their zip codes to further target your audience base. Do your prospects access facebook? If yes then you can use the FB 'audience insights tool' to target demographic - location - profession - income etc with a fan page and tending content + video or just cheap FB ads at 2-4 cent clicks

All of them (except referrals) come via the internet and very few have dial up. Some have tablet computers.

Explain short codes by zip. Use in KW phrases, tags?

Many find me via FB. I so geo-target and use other demographics (income, education, etc) but clicks are generally in the $0.05 -$0.10 range. Have found FB advertising to be of limited value recently.

Seemed to work well until mid 2015 but was starting to be a money hole.

Did you work for Lynda dot com?

"BTW, there are some jokesters on here"

Bob...Yes...there are and we learned from you! And that's not meant to be mean-spirited in any way.

Layla - You're spinning your wheels with your criticism of LTC's website. It is clearly the most effective site of anybody mentioned in this thread.

Chumps, who was it that used to say they were living in Somarco's basement and could recite every line from any Seinfeld episode?

I didn't, until I found evidence someone had been living in my basement. A steady diet of Moon Pie's and RC cola isn't very healthy.

Back