Einsteinsurance.com Discussion - Ask Your Questions Here

pcbinsurance

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Question: For agents who join your site, how do you ensure that each agent gets equal opportunity to answer a question that a consumer poses? Since many of us have similar backgrounds and offer similar products, do you alternate who gets first crack at answering?

Re: Elegant Themes, Studio Press, or Woo Themes?

Do you have plans to auto-feed questions to keep things steadily moving or rely 100% on visitors?

Re: Elegant Themes, Studio Press, or Woo Themes?

They are all auto fed by me. I don't actually take any questions from website visitors. I auto feed insurance questions that I know there is a demand for - so all answers should result in a decent amount of traffic.

That's a great idea.

I wanted to start a new thread for this because a couple other threads are at risk of being hijacked by some side discussions related to my website, einsteinsurance.com.

If anyone has any questions about how it works, why it's beneficial to participate, etc.- please ask here. I do not intend for this to be a self promotional thread at all - I just want to make sure the other threads aren't derailed with side chatter about the website.

I'll be offline raking some leaves for a couple hours here in MN (can't complain, the sun is shining and I'm not under water). I'll be back this evening and am happy to discuss any questions that have been posted. Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, please note, I did just recently join this forum so I am not able to post links or respond to private messages unfortunately. You are welcome to email me at info (at) einsteinsurance.com and I will get back to you relatively quickly.

I received the following question as a PM but was unable to respond, so I'll post it here:

I was looking around it and I didn't notice a single link or piece of contact info for anyone answering the questions. I'd like to join and answer a few questions, but I also want to get links and get my contact info out there.

To sign up, go to Contributor Registration - Einsteinsurance.com

Once your registration is approved, you will get a welcome email that provides your login information. It also includes the link to login to your contributor dashboard. From there you will have the option in the right sidebar to either "Answer A Question" or "Update Your Profile".

I would recommend updating your profile right away because this ends up being the resource box at the end of your answers. It can include a phone number, a short bio and links to websites and social media profiles.

Once you have updated your profile, choose the "Answer A Question" link under Contributor Options. From here you can select an insurance category, then a specific insurance question. At that point you type out your answer and you have the ability to add one link within the text of the answer. Then, just click the submit button.

At that point, the post will be in a review status. This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours, depending on the day of the week and time of day.

Once approved, your answer will go live. Within your contributor dashboard you will be able to see the status of any answers you have provided.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Richard. I was hoping it would be OK so as to not disrupt any of the other threads where I have received questions within the discussion. I was also hoping it could be a way to communicate with those that have PM'd - since I cannot yet PM.

If it's in the wrong place, or it's the wrong type of post - I am happy to take it down.

Thanks!

I can see why this might look like an offer, but many folks have been asking him questions about it so it seems fair enough.

I basically acted as a project manager and "built" this video by purchasing all of the components cheaply and having a contractor on oDesk edit it with Adobe After Effects.

This is how I did it:
  1. Purchased the video template at videohive.net for around $15
  2. Hired a contractor skilled in Adobe After Effects to make all of my requested customizations to the video template: $60 and about an hour of my time to create the video requirements
  3. Hired a voiceover guy on oDesk for $30 (spent about an hour writing the script)
  4. Purchased some video background music at audiojungle.net for about $15
  5. Had my After Effects wiz put it all together
All said and done it took about 8 days to create and cost me about $120 and approximately 5 hours of my time after all the edits, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I also wanted to mention, I have been missing some live chats - I apologize for anyone I have left hanging :)

I am using Google talk on the front end for that live chat, but my Android device automatically shows me as available to chat - even if I am logged off on all computers - and I miss the notification on my phone. I need to fix that.

Next time live chat appears online, there should be a human there :)

Last edited:
i see you have a strategy to bring agents to your website but how do you plan to bring consumers there?

Back