Feedback on Auto Insurance Website

Re: Feedback :- Auto Insurance Website

The site doesn't look very focused on Clearwater other than the domain name and the faux h1 tag.

What are your objectives for the site?

Are you trying to generate adsense (or similar) revenue?

It doesn't look like this is your first site.

How do you generate the content?

I want to provide general rich content on Auto Insurance. Do you suggest I post only ClearWater data on the site ?

Yes, I want to generate Adsense revenue.

I have domains, but only recently started developing them

I want to provide general rich content on Auto Insurance. Do you suggest I post only ClearWater data on the site ?

Yes, I want to generate Adsense revenue.

I have domains, but only recently started developing them

If you are going to use "Clearwater" in the domain name it would make sense to create content that is specific to Clearwater or Florida.

That content may not be available unless you generate it yourself. Maybe you can create some Clearwater-specific content and mix it in with the other content you have on the site.

The way you have it now, there is too much of a disconnect between what I expected when I saw the domain name and what I got when I visited your site.

You may do better by being an affiliate of one of the bigger lead generation sites than you will with Adsense.

You can visit commission junction or contact one of the lead generation companies directly. We (affiliates) aren't getting paid what we used to, but I think the companies are still looking for new sites to put their links on.

You may do better by being an affiliate of one of the bigger lead generation sites than you will with Adsense.

You can visit commission junction or contact one of the lead generation companies directly. We (affiliates) aren't getting paid what we used to, but I think the companies are still looking for new sites to put their links on.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What kind of links are we talking about ? Will they generate content for the site as well ?

No content will be generated.

The links will be similar to the Adsense links however, you will be able to pick the exact ones you want.

Also you will be paid when people buy or come close to buying as opposed to when they click. The checks should be larger even though you will have fewer sales than clicks.

Latest posts

Back