Feedback for New Website

-slow to load.
-large empty space on home page.
-No instant quotes.
-pictures look generic but good.

What do you want your website to do for your business?
-establish legitimacy?
-create leads?
-make sales for you?

Extremely slow to load (7.5 seconds or more on average). You need more content on the home page. Description tag is WAY short. Home page title tag is repeated twice. No clear call to action. Contact info can be larger.

Otherwise, the look is good and clean. God start, just keeping building on it.

Nice site. Good start. Here's my two cents. The I/You ratio is very very high. That is, eliminate many (not all) of the "I"s.

My name is Tim Sipma. I have been a business owner since 2006 here in Des Moines, IA. I have been in the insurance business since 2008. The majority of my work has been in the senior market. I specialize in Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage. I find it rewarding to help Medicare beneficiaries sift through the very complex Medicare system and saving my clients money in turn. I continually do research on Medicare and the changes that will affect my clients. My business philosophy is to represent my clients, not the insurance company. I invite my clients to contact me anytime with any concerns whether it relates to our relationship of insurance or any other needs.

I really like the template design and layout. It may also be a good idea to hire a professional writer to finish out your content.

I would submit your description of annuities to your state insurance and securities department and get feedback from them also. Not sure how Iowa operates, but I see a few things that would draw a red flag in Arkansas.

Great looking site overall!

-slow to load.
-large empty space on home page.
-No instant quotes.
-pictures look generic but good.

What do you want your website to do for your business?
-establish legitimacy?
-create leads?
-make sales for you?

I think you need to address the questions presented in this previous post above. Most website are built to establish creditability, tell clients who you are, etc.

If you are looking to generate leads or make sales, then this website is not structure to accomplish that goal. You also need to create some reason for clients and prospects to come back. (There are several really cool things you can do to accomplish this) Maybe focus on some of the things that keep your clients and prospects up at night and provide some education or solutions to those concerns. If you can have your website set you up as an authority, then people will come to you for answers and if they are coming to you for answers then that will lead to business.

Hope that makes sense

I think it looks great. It looks a little generic, which could be fixed if you added some pics of you and/or your agency or local attractions. Put a pic of you and your family up on your About Us page.

Overall I like it.

As mentioned above I would love to see some pictures of you and your office. It will help people connect you as being someone who is local and a friend they can trust. A video would be a nice addition also. The Life Foundation has generic videos you can use.

A new site can be overwhelming so with the changes you make I would keep it simple. Good luck.

Ben

Back