Feedback on Website

davidp711

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
I know that I need a domain name but I am trying to get the site looking and ready before I do so. Please look this site I created over and let me know what you think, or what I should change.

Agent4u

Thanks and don't be too brutal.

The first thing I notice is the dark blue background on the entire front page.

You may want to add some pics (only a few) and contrast a bit.

Also, when you write text...don't write as you speak. Rather...keep it simple and to the point.

See...that wasn't so brutal.

I know that I need a domain name but I am trying to get the site looking and ready before I do so. Please look this site I created over and let me know what you think, or what I should change.

Agent4u

The best measure for your website is to see how many customers you can get from your site. Otherwise, anyway you want.

The first thing I notice is the dark blue background on the entire front page.

You may want to add some pics (only a few) and contrast a bit.

Also, when you write text...don't write as you speak. Rather...keep it simple and to the point.

See...that wasn't so brutal.

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, will try to find some pictures to put in there to contrast.

Imagine you are writing the articles to the reading level of a 10th grader in the style of a magazine, with any paragraph being a possible entry point to reading, and stick to around 500 words on a page. 3 sentences per paragraph. Short concise points.

All the research I've done points to that being the most optimal way to write the pages out. Somehow I managed to go up a lot of pages on google just by making those changes and changing my keyword density.

It also had a REMARKABLE effect on bounce rate. I went from 94% to around 50% in a week from the rewrite. Alexa rank went up 2 million pages in a week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Some other guys also mentioned to me that I was missing a "call to action" that by appearances seems to be also a problem you're having. You should present a problem, and the solution, and give them a method for solving the problem immediately.

Last edited:

Agent4u

I would try to make it more eye candy, people dont like boring pages unless it provides a huge service which has no competition. I just glanced at it for 3 seconds. I would try to redesign it, check out template monster, they look good and are not too expensive if you know how to use a wysiwg editor...

Back