Form Plugin

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Ok I got my domain/host set up. I am trying to setup my wordpress site. Slow going as I am a noob.

Im trying to install a form that will get all the necessary info to runa life quote on someone. I need something that is super easy to use, but has the options to add drop down menus and check boxes. Does anybody know of a drag and drop or easily editable form plugin that will do that?

Well I'm definitely looking for free.

Thanks Josh. That contact form 7 works awesome. That is after some trial and error lol.

New question. I need a high resolution picture of a happy/content looking family that is not worried about the future for my header pic. Does anybody have any they don't mind giving me for free :). Or can you point me in a good direction. Everything on google I've found has been expensive or low quality.

I use iStockphoto.com which can be pricey, but $20 can also go a long way. You can try using the creative commons files, but those are really hit and miss.

Ok gotta question for those of you who know HTML (at least I think it's HTML).

In contact form 7 you can add a drop down menu pretty easily. You just choose drop down as the option and put each option as a separate line.

So for example, I was adding a drop down menu for height and in the text box I put:

4'1"
4'2"
4'3"
And so on

Then it would give me a code to copy that I would place in the script. That code ended up being:

<p>Height (required)<br/>
[select* your-Height id:Height "4'1&quot;" "4'2&quot;" "4'3&quot;" "4'4&quot;" "4'5&quot;" "4'6&quot;" "4'7&quot;" "4'8&quot;" "4'9&quot;" "4'10&quot;" "4'11&quot;" "5'" "5'1&quot;" "5'2&quot;" "5'3&quot;" "5'4&quot;" "5'5&quot;" "5'6&quot;" "5'7&quot;" "5'8&quot;" "5'9&quot;" "5'10&quot;" "5'11&quot;" "6'" "6'1&quot;" "6'2&quot;" "6'3&quot;" "6'4&quot;" "6'5&quot;" "6'6&quot;" "6'7&quot;" "6'8&quot;" "6&quot;9&quot;"]

I wanna do this with age as well, but I was wondering if there was a code to make the script automatically populate everything in between two values, such as 4'1"-7'1" or 18-85?

I would probably already have all these numbers entered had I just not written this post but I may make other forms in the future. Blah. :)

Also, the form will not allow me to add additional options if a certain field is answered in a certain way. Like if the question was, "Have you had any driving violations in the past 5 years?" Is there an "If" command that I can write in? Like if they said yes, then another box appears for them to explain further. I'm sure the command exists, but I don't know if the form will generate it properly.

Last edited:
Back