Free Insurance Website

G

I have deemed this is no longer beneficial to me. Please delete this thread. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but when you say the non-free version, are you referring to the VIP one that is 3750/month? http://vip.wordpress.com/our-services/#hosting

My question is this: What benefit do you have from this? It's not meant to be snarky, I spent a lot of time doing an agent guide out of boredom. But are you looking for people to vouch for you on the forum for other services in the future?

Just curious, just seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
I'm interested, but when you say the non-free version, are you referring to the VIP one that is 3750/month? Our Services « WordPress.com VIP

My question is this: What benefit do you have from this? It's not meant to be snarky, I spent a lot of time doing an agent guide out of boredom. But are you looking for people to vouch for you on the forum for other services in the future?

Just curious, just seems too good to be true.

Sorry to be clear I mean wordpress.org where you need to register your own domain. Even if its with a place like host gator it needs to be a www.yourwebsite .com NOT www.yourwebsite.WordPress .com

It should end up costing $5-$9 / month to host + what ever it costs for a custom theme. You can use a free theme but most of those are ugly.

I don't need anyone to vouch for me. Im looking for someone that will actually use the website and actually try to get the websites ranked on Google.

Color me interested then. I've been lacking in learning a new skill set and I think this would help given that my agency is working in conjunction with an internet-based mortgage company.

Do you currently have an agency website or some sort of online presence?

how are your online rankings? you dont need to give me any specifics like keywords but do you currently rank for any terms or convert any leads currently?

how are your online rankings? you dont need to give me any specifics like keywords but do you currently rank for any terms or convert any leads currently?

We convert a few leads via online presence but not a whole lot, it was something I was going to focus on starting next year. My agency had a few fires to put out and we generate leads through another online company. However, I don't like the success of my agency being predicated on the success of another business.

We can discuss this more through PM if you would like.

Is the offer available for more than one?, this is what I've been looking to do as a primary marketing vehicle for my life sales!

I am willing to take on 1 more person but I'm looking to help more active members of the forum sorry.

Back