Free Website Link Building Tool

dyadvisor

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
FREE WEBSITE BUILDING TOOL

There is do much talk about Backlinks, and most is B.S. Why? The SEO Gurus want your money. What you need are quality, relevant backlinks. A backlink from a fishing boat in China means nothing. A PLAN to follow is this: New website = 12 to 150 backlinks Website 1 yr old = 120 to 250 backlinks Website with at least a PR 2 or over 2 years old = unlimited.

Search Engines are an excellent source, as even a small SE can send you a customer now and then.

Avoid anyone offering to submit you to 300 to 3,000 search engines. Many of these will do more harm than good, as Google hates FFA “Link Farms.”

To help you out, I have pulled out one of my resources that is quick, effective, and being Free will save you money.

Make sure you copy this info, so that you can use it again.

SUBMIT TO 100 SEARCH ENGINE DIRECTORIES FREE—NO FORM TO FILL OUT—NO RECIPROCAL LINKS ON YOUR SITE

This is the easiest way to submit your website url, without any forms. The website states 140 MAJOR listings, yet you will get about 100 true submissions.

However, if you do not have already a junk email account, go to Google, and in one minute you will have one. As far as quality, overall this is the best I have seen in 15 years.

Search engines often do not send back verification. So saying 100 total really listed your site would probably be about right.

Webmaster Free Tools - Free search engine submission
Refresh page for submitting another site....My Site Submitting took 242.082381 seconds

My opinion is that this method should not be used, as the traffic which most of those search engines may bring is hardly of any relevance.

Submitting your URL for search engines to crawl, is an outdated method and is not used/endorsed by the 3 major players (G, B, Y). If you only look through the list of search engines listed on above URL, one would quickly notice there are many search engines which are defunct and the newer ones aren't even listed

One should rather focus on building a proper site arhitecture with a solid URL structure, creatign a search engine sitemap and submitting that sitemap and feeds to the respective Webmaster Tools section of big three.

Val.

My opinion is that this method should not be used, as the traffic which most of those search engines may bring is hardly of any relevance.

Submitting your URL for search engines to crawl, is an outdated method and is not used/endorsed by the 3 major players (G, B, Y). If you only look through the list of search engines listed on above URL, one would quickly notice there are many search engines which are defunct and the newer ones aren't even listed

One should rather focus on building a proper site arhitecture with a solid URL structure, creatign a search engine sitemap and submitting that sitemap and feeds to the respective Webmaster Tools section of big three.

Val.
Shouldn't you be lounging on the beach in Montenegro or making it snow here or something? lol

As as website gets older, than the amount of backlinks can increase considerably. You want traffic, that is why most of these sites listed are relevant.

Healthagent: there is nothing that can help you.

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Talented people work hard to find easy ways to make their time profitable” --dyadvisor--[/FONT]

For the comment on irrelevant content. You put a page on your website about diarrhea. If 5,000 visitors came daily to your website for that page, the value of all your other pages would increase.

Last edited:

Val.

There is a slightly incorrect statement here. I google bing and ask still do have a method to submit to be crawled, and there is a point to it.

They all have a post address for you to send an xml post of the sitemap to ask it to be crawled.

They don't have places to go type a request to add anymore.

There is some value to directory links, it's probably not worth spending much time on though.

Yahoo shut theirs off.

Back