Free Website & Quote Engine

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Want a free website & quote engine?

United HealthCare (Golden Rule) is offering members of the USPC (United Select Producers Club) up to $3000 in free incentives. Working with Norvax, members get a free (one page) website an free (one carrier only) quote engine. You also get Lead Miner (limited to 5 responses), free leads (from Prospect Zone) and more.

If you currently use Norvax you are not entitled to any of these incentives except the free leads.

Details at http://www.unitedselectproducersclub.com/details.html

Interesting. In looking this over, you can add additional carriers for a monthly fee. Unfortunately, I currently have a Norvax site, that I'm looking to get rid of. I would keep it at this price, even with paying for the extra carriers.

For those interested in why I'm looking to get rid of it.... I'm mostly a P&C guy that sells health to my existing clients. At one point, I had an interest in selling more health, and thought an online quoting site would be a good way to start with this. Turns out, selling health became to much of a distraction to my 'bread and butter' business. I still sell health, to my clients, I still use the site with my clients to review options. It's just a lot of money to pay for this type of usage.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of the layout of the Norvax quotes. It does a great job of giving you a bunch of plans and a bunch of prices. If you don't know what the plans cover, its hard to use the Norvax site to find what your looking for, such as I want a plan with a $1000 deductible, $4000 out of pocket, with prescription drug coverage... what are my options and alternatives?

Dan

Yes, you can upgrade for a fee. Norvax is trying to capture as many new bodies as possible.

I fired Norvax last month. Tired of their BS.

They called me after I signed up for USPC to tell me about all the great things I can get for free. I told them I didn't want any of that. It pissed them off but so what?

I am using Quotit, a FAR superior service and loving it.

Norvax can pound sand as far as I am concerned.

What carriers does Quotit have available? Can I configure it not to show "Wrong Start" and "Copay BK."

YES!! That is what I love about Quotit!! You can pick and choose which plans will show and which one's will not! I took off Wrong Start and ANY plan which is limited in drugs or surgeries!!

YES!! That is what I love about Quotit!! You can pick and choose which plans will show and which one's will not! I took off Wrong Start and ANY plan which is limited in drugs or surgeries!!

What companies does Quotit have out in CO Kris? They currently only offer a few companies out here, but I do see potential.

I went to their seminar here in Phoenix last week and signed up for the service. I decided to give it a try. They also gave you an additional 10 leads. So I get all the stuff listed above and 20 leads. I'm not expecting too much. I thought for $100, at least I'll get 20 leads. We'll see.

BTW, does anyone know what it costs to add the additional carriers through Norvax?

Also, if you currently use Norvax, they are giving you credit towards leads if you sign up. At least that's what the rep said at the meeting. Some agent there is getting like $3000 in lead credits

Last edited:
What companies does Quotit have out in CO Kris? They currently only offer a few companies out here, but I do see potential.

They offer everyone except Aetna and Assurant! I really don't care about Assurant not being on there, but no Aetna is driving me crazy! They say it shouldn't be long before Aetna is up and running though. Can't wait!

By the way if anyone wants to see how the Quotit proposals and quotes work just go to my website and enter in some fake info, just put in 80002 for a zip and Test Forum for a name so I know it's from here and can delete it!

Back