Glass Shop Owner Develops Insurance Lead Generation Websites Needs Feedback!

AIP

I have owned a glass shop in Arizona for 30 years and have always looked for ways to “return the favor” of insurance agents referring my shop for glass work. Over the last 2 years I developed not one but two national lead generation websites that work very well with SEO to generate leads.

Initially, I promoted it to other glass shop owners as a marketing tool, but have had greater success with insurance agents finding it and purchasing it on their own.

So my question is would you as an insurance agent allow a glass, auto body, or fire/water restoration business provide you with a micro website that generated leads to you or would you find that unethical and pay for it yourself?

I have owned a glass shop in Arizona for 30 years and have always looked for ways to “return the favor” of insurance agents referring my shop for glass work. Over the last 2 years I developed not one but two national lead generation websites that work very well with SEO to generate leads.

Initially, I promoted it to other glass shop owners as a marketing tool, but have had greater success with insurance agents finding it and purchasing it on their own.

So my question is would you as an insurance agent allow a glass, auto body, or fire/water restoration business provide you with a micro website that generated leads to you or would you find that unethical and pay for it yourself?

This is a very interesting concept. Man/Woman of many talents. How do you perceive ethics to be an issue here?

Not sure where ethnics pays a part in this. If it works, I don't care if the person selling me the product is a bum on the street. Long as the product is legal of course.

My concern is 3rd parties such as the vendors that call on agencies around the nation provide insurance agencies a profitable service ($29.95-99.95 monthly) for free which in some states may be construed as a kick back…

Thanks TKruger! This man Wants to help vendors promote their services to insurance agents and my concern is 3rd parties such as the vendors that call on agencies around the nation provide insurance agencies a profitable service ($29.95-99.95 monthly) for free which in some states may be construed as a kick back…

Back