Guest Webinar - Using Social Media

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
Evening all!

The ILIAA will be hosting a free webinar this Wednesday, December 14th at 1:00 PM Eastern titled "Using Social Media to Triple Your Sales in 2012." This webinar with our guest presenters will teach you what you need to know to get a solid grasp on social media marketing and the strategies that can take your business to the next level in the coming year.

If you'd like to join us 12/14/2011 at 1:00 PM Eastern, please feel free to mark your calendar and register with this link:

Using Social Media to Triple Your Sales

This is a free, no-obligation webinar - if you're at all interested in the topic, we encourage you to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!

Hey Nick, Just wanted to say thanks. That was a great webinar. Not sure if the Nic that gave it was the same Nic that post here, but he did a great job. For someone like me, that is a real novice in social media, he laid it out in terms (sales) that I could understand.

I hope it was recorded.

Thanks.

If it was recorded it's not on the web site yet.
Hey St Nick,
what I'd like for Christmas is a recording of this webinar that I missed.
Thank You
Tommy

Thanks guys, I will get Nick Perry the recording right away to post on the ILIAA site. Again, if anyone needs the social media guides, feel free to reach out to me or jroot.

Did not know Jeff Root was part of your organization. He is a good guy and has apparently done well with your system.

Thx for the info.

Did not know Jeff Root was part of your organization. He is a good guy and has apparently done well with your system.

Thx for the info.

Ya, Jeff is a rock star. He's got a great thing going with the aged leads program. Now that he added the new leads program he is really rocking.

Side note, I just sent the recording to Jeff/Nick to post up. I messed up a bit on the recording and I left off the "who we are and who I am" part. I look forward to doing some additional trainings in the future.

I will also be in Vegas with the crew--look forward to meeting you all.

Nic

Ya, Jeff is a rock star. He's got a great thing going with the aged leads program. Now that he added the new leads program he is really rocking.

Side note, I just sent the recording to Jeff/Nick to post up. I messed up a bit on the recording and I left off the "who we are and who I am" part. I look forward to doing some additional trainings in the future.

I will also be in Vegas with the crew--look forward to meeting you all.

Nic

Nic, you did a great job explaining it. Even for a novice like me. The XOBNI.com recommendation was cool. Amazing how many clients I have that are on Social Media. Now I know what they look like.

See you in Vegas, I think.

Thanks,

Lee

Back