Has Anyone Built a Facebook Page for Their Business?

what is your purpose with the facebook page?direct traffic?
I see these links are no follow, so it's not for ranking purposes(backlinks)..
Are you trying to rank to the fb page?

more like using it like digg or squidoo......try this...google "Texas Life Insurance Recent Overhaul".......

that is pretty much what I have done......and it seems that google is pulling up my site for most of the re-posted articles......just like the huffington post......hahahahaha.... google Gene Simmons insurance.....

I use fb for education and referral promotions. I take pictures of my drawing winners and post them...does it get me business? Who knows, but I do get people commenting and actually talking about it when I see them out in public. So I think it's worth having one just to add fuel to the fire.

Two months ago I started building my FB Fanpage and it does help me with cross branding.

I use the heck out of my Linkedin profile for marketing.

Here is the scoop:

1. If you are going to use FB and Linkedin, you have to work them constantly.

2. Make sure your brand, message, look & feel, goals look alike across all Social Media.

anybody up for a facbook fan page competition, we all pick one keyword and we all try and rank for it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
yall scared or sumthing?

Last edited:
anybody up for a facbook fan page competition, we all pick one keyword and we all try and rank for it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
yall scared or sumthing?

lets go......

life insurance facebook pg1
health insurance facebook pg1
texas life insurance facebook pg1
texas health insurance facebook pg1
texas life insurance pg3
texas health insurance pg6

alright im in.....ill target those keywords.....anybody else wanna join the fun?

life insurance facebook and health insurance facebook should work for any of you with a biz fb site dealing in these two insurance fields....

Back