Has Anyone Built a Facebook Page for Their Business?

Curious to know if someone has built a separate FB page for their business. I really am not a huge FB guy so I really haven't done much with it.

Check mine out if you want. Again, I put it up without knowing what I was doing or having a direction. Heck, if you want to help a brother out, "Like" it while you are there!
VivaQuote.com - Term Life Insurance - compare rates and purchase online! | Facebook

As always, I am much obliged for all of your collective assistance. :jiggy:

Interesting. It's been awhile since I've even looked at LinkedIn. I'd love to hear what you do to market there.

I network with tax people, lawyers and other people that can push me in front of their clients.

Also, business owners needs things like D.I. and C.I.

You can join groups on linkedin and get in front of people..

aflac222, FYI the FB link you posted doesn't work, otherwise, I would have "liked" it.

Question: as far as SEO is concerned, which does google like better: having "likes" on your FB business page or "likes" that come directly from your website (i.e. installing a "like" button directly on the homepage of your website)? does it make any difference? does google like to see both?

Question: as far as SEO is concerned, which does google like better: having "likes" on your FB business page or "likes" that come directly from your website (i.e. installing a "like" button directly on the homepage of your website)? does it make any difference? does google like to see both?

Its not the like's but rather content posted on your wall............

Back