Having a WP Site Built...need Ideas

Ebell

Expert
I'm having a WordPress site built for providing information blog posts and also serves as lead capture. I'm not interested in providing instant quotes for people as majority of my business are IULs which require face to face meeting to explain.

Would love to see some minimalistic style website to give to my designer so he has a better idea of what I'm trying to achieve.

Any url suggestions? Thanks!

check out my web site creator extraordinaire Jeff Lunn at [email protected] . He designs sites for insurance and financial professionals and has so much experience in WP, email marketing, youtube videos and practically anything you could possibly want to have a successful site.

ebell, you have the same goal as me for a WP site. I dont really do online lead gen, but it serves as a appointment book and my agency info.

there are a lot of minimal themes that works well with this on themeforest or do a lead gen specific theme that just gets emails and numbers for you to call.

mine is just an appointment book from my cold calls or direct mail or referrals.

If you just want an online "presence" for something simple you can do it yourself pretty easily. Mine cost less than 6 bucks a month (ok..no cracks about "yea..it looks it"). If you want to know the details of it let me know (ie: hosting, software used, etc.).

DVI WP themes are the most visual and easy to use for beginners.

Are you referring to DVI or DIVI WP theme?

I know there are many paid and free SEO plugins. Can you tell me why you prefer Yoast SEO? I have ClickBump SEO but haven't used it yet so can't say if it works well or still working.

Latinagent,

Did you mean DVI or DIVI Theme?

I currently have ClickBump SEO plugin. I know there are so many different plugins on the market. Is there a reason you prefer Yoast SEO plugin?

The Yoast plugin is awesome! You can use it to set each page's meta tags and focus on each page's SEO. You can assign a keyword to that page and it will grade your SEO and give you tips on what you should add!

yoast is good when you do the titles and descriptions for every post and page... it doesnt automatically do it for you.

Latinagent,

Did you mean DVI or DIVI Theme?

I currently have ClickBump SEO plugin. I know there are so many different plugins on the market. Is there a reason you prefer Yoast SEO plugin?

Yoast is used because there's nothing better to optimize a WP site..hands down. If you're even considering any other plugin you haven't done your homework.

Use Yoast, and use WP.

Back