High Quality Content

mattlbrody

Expert
Hi,

My brothers and I are building websites for insurance agents with the goal of generating leads. We're writing articles that are meant to ensure trust. We want to know what you guys (our potential customers) think and what we should do to improve the articles.

6 Insurance Principles
You want to buy insurance, but you don’t know where to start. That’s why we wrote this page. We’re going to outline the 7 guiding principles you should follow to find the perfect policy match for you and your family.

Before going over the principles, we’d like to inform you that these principles are in place because everyone’s insurance needs are different. There is no single package that works for each of us. There’s no silver bullet policy that will completely cover you for a low price. If there was, no one would ever get sued or pay a mechanic after a car accident.

So when you're ready to buy insurance, follow these principles and you’ll start to understand what coverage you need and which ones you don’t.

Cheap is more expensive
Keep it Simple
Don’t risk more than you can afford
A little goes a long way
Weigh the odds
Risk a little if it costs a lot

I was wondering where the Brody boys went.

I'm still waiting to hear which lucky 5 agents won the free websites you guys were offering last month.

Back