How Do You Drive Traffic to Your Website

Alex928

Hi,

How do you all drive traffic to your website? Obviously there is pay per click etc. but we are just a small two man independent agency on the P&C side. Specifically we are trying to justify the cost of adding a comparative rater for consumers right on the website. The only idea that I can think of is embedding a link in an automatic email that is sent out when we receive Internet leads. It might read something like this.

We realize that there are probably several agents contacting you with quote information and you might have been hoping for instant quotes online.... Click this link to go to our instant quote generator.

How else can we get traffic on our website?

It's great to have crossover between social media accounts as well - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tumblr, and other networking sites within the industry.

Well, Duh. You have to blog regularly. And social media is huge today in Google's eyes, and I need help with that aspect.

Perhaps we could trade off tips/tricks/techniques of blogging and social media then. I'm not a great blogger by any means, but my partner and I are good at social media.

Make sure your site has all the right metatags, regularly update with good content, and link all your other accounts or sites to all your other stuff

Latest posts

Back