How to Get Super Backlinks?

Kaspersky is also Russian.

Other than the fact that many hacks originate in Russian territories, should I be concerned?

Don't focus on page rank. There are lots of metrics to consider in weighing a site's popularity or online strength. If you want to get backlinks then do link building stuffs like social bookmarking, social networking, directory submission, article submission, blogging(using web 2.0), guest posting, email marketing, newsletters, and many more.

I would focus on authority domains. Domains that have a pr 6 or more. Get a comment on these types of sites and it can raise your sites rankings quickly

Last edited:
Getting backlinks from high level domains is really important as it is one of well-known factors or what we called "signals" in getting high search engine rankings. Try to get backlinks from different domains that you're not normally creating links on as part of strategy that they called "Link Diversity".

They had also removed text decoration from the link, so it appeared to be part of the paragraph, you couldn't even see it was a link unless you put your mouse over it.

I wonder if Google gives full value to links that are hidden like that. It is kind of like having white text on a white background. Supposedly Google has penalized sites that do that for a long time.

Some of the wordpress themes remove the text decoration also. I find that annoying. I always change the CSS so that the links look like links.

I wonder if Google gives full value to links that are hidden like that. It is kind of like having white text on a white background. Supposedly Google has penalized sites that do that for a long time.

Some of the wordpress themes remove the text decoration also. I find that annoying. I always change the CSS so that the links look like links.

Supposedly they punish that. Which makes me think they can't detect it.

Usually if matt cutts says, "we punish sites for that" it means, please don't do that we can't tell at all if you do.

Back