How's my Theme?

Blah, I got the header image from my upline and that is literally the only theme so far that is the perfect size for the theme pic. I tried resizing the pic/changing the resolution so it could fit in other themes but it never seemed to work.

So does anybody know how to resize the pic correctly???

Blah, I got the header image from my upline and that is literally the only theme so far that is the perfect size for the theme pic. I tried resizing the pic/changing the resolution so it could fit in other themes but it never seemed to work.

So does anybody know how to resize the pic correctly???

I believe both twenty ten and twenty eleven have header resizing plugins.

ok changed the theme, and downloaded gimp to resize header image, now to see if that fixed it. Hoosier Life Insurance - Life Insurance for Hoosiers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hmmm...the contact us page is showing up in the widget on the sidebar, but not at the top of the page. Anybody know why that is?

And does anybody know how to remove the header image from all the other pages besides home?

Last edited:
well the only thing i found similar to that was "get_header(); ?>"

I removed it from the single.php and nothing happened. When I removed it from the page.php my pages wouldnt load.

I think everything needs to be moved up on the page - meaning there isn't enough good quality content in the top half of the fold on the page..

Ok so I changed

"if ( $header_image) :"

to

"if ( $header_image && is_front_page()) :"

and that worked. I'm using twenty eleven if anybody else has this problem in the future.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now I have another problem. The links at the top of my page dont match the links on the sidebar. How do I edit the links right below the header image?

I tried deleting the pages and remaking them but that screwed things up worse. The links worked fine unless I tried to click the home page after I already was at another page. Then it tried to revert back to "hoosierlifeinsurance.com/test", which doesnt exist anymore.

Hoosier Life Insurance - Life Insurance for Hoosiers

Last edited:
Are you talking about photoshop or a theme?

It's a plug-in.

It really sounds like you're in over your head. You may want to try look for a wordpress forum that should be able to give you much more in-depth support than you're going to get here.

Back