Insurance Niche Line Website Feed Back Needed

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
So i am going to focus on a niche product for cold calling, and newspaper ads, handing out flyers to these contractors, etc...

the site isn't finished, so i know there are some places that are typo or the wording just plain suck. I typed it out so i can use them as a place holder.

Can you tell me what you like or dont like about the site?

My main goal is to cold call to get info and if first attempt doesnt work, i direct them to website for more info, or send them a post card/flyer/letter with info to fill out the information online.

The quote form is messed up because there are too many fields and i'm trying to narrow it down, so people will actually fill it out and get a quick quote.

Home page, should i put testimonials or reviews? Do i need H1 tags on there? Not sure if i need to put anything else on homepage, i want it to be like a flyer i pass out.

Everything will look the same, the way the flyer layouts are, the paper forms, etc... trying to standardize everything and make the process 1-2-3.

SEO wise what can i do to help? I have a seo plugin, but i am working on all the titles and meta tags. I keyworded my images, and tried to make everything seo friendly but what do you think i need?

www.insuremyjobsite.com

So i am going to focus on a niche product for cold calling, and newspaper ads, handing out flyers to these contractors, etc...

the site isn't finished, so i know there are some places that are typo or the wording just plain suck. I typed it out so i can use them as a place holder.

Can you tell me what you like or dont like about the site?

My main goal is to cold call to get info and if first attempt doesnt work, i direct them to website for more info, or send them a post card/flyer/letter with info to fill out the information online.

The quote form is messed up because there are too many fields and i'm trying to narrow it down, so people will actually fill it out and get a quick quote.

Home page, should i put testimonials or reviews? Do i need H1 tags on there? Not sure if i need to put anything else on homepage, i want it to be like a flyer i pass out.

Everything will look the same, the way the flyer layouts are, the paper forms, etc... trying to standardize everything and make the process 1-2-3.

SEO wise what can i do to help? I have a seo plugin, but i am working on all the titles and meta tags. I keyworded my images, and tried to make everything seo friendly but what do you think i need?

www.insuremyjobsite.com
I just took a look, and I think that it looks good....other than the typos.

It looks like a good start. I never commented on your other thread, but imo you did the right thing with the separate niche site. Imo when you have dynamically different niches separate sites create a better user experience.

SEO improvements are not my specialty but Im learning.

Im finding no meta description for you. And you have 2 H1s.

So my first suggestion is to use your seo plugin to create a meta description. "Wordpress SEO" is a great plugin to use.

Then reduce your H1s down to just one.

You have 4 H2s. Most recommend only 2 or 3.

Go to SEORCH - OnPage SEO Tool - Search Engine Optimization and run your site. It will give you a breakdown.

yeah i know header tags are important, so i will remove some and use regular font sizing to display.

overall i just want a site for them to receive quotes/certs/report a claim online without the hassle of finding someone.

also working on paying insurance by CC and Edraft but third party charges a 3% fee.

do you guys see anything i need to add?

man, i looked for days and cant find any of the H1 or H2 tags, i used all H3/H4/H5/H6 tags lol....

must be the wordpress short codes... any idea which ones are the H1 tags?

man, i looked for days and cant find any of the H1 or H2 tags, i used all H3/H4/H5/H6 tags lol....

must be the wordpress short codes... any idea which ones are the H1 tags?

I dont use shorcodes to place my H1s etc. I use the php editor.

Honestly Im not much help here because my knowledge is limited to the themes I use. And the support team are the ones who help me if I have problems figuring it out (they know me well... lol)

I still need to get the H1 & H2 right for my business owners site. But seo is not my main goal for that site.

If you have theme support ask them. If not, try fiver. You can find someone to do it for $5 or $10. For someone who knows what they are doing it should take about 20min max.

Looks really good, only a couple of suggestions. I would be sure to link up the four items on the home page: "save time", "speed" etc. And maybe make them a little more focussed on contractors needs. Then on the quote page, use the sidebar to let them know what to expect once they fill in the form AND give them alternative methods to get a quote.

three things:

1. your orange "get a quote" and "ready" buttons aren't working. you need to re-link those.

2. I like how you have it "talk to a person" at the top of your site (that's cool, I like that), but there's not one agent's name listed anywhere. people not only want to talk to a real person, they also want to see a real agent's name listed so they know they're not getting a quote from a lead generation site. The only name they see on your site is DAI Consulting Inc.

3. I would strongly encourage you to change the company name also. From a consumer's perspective, it doesn't let me know that you sell insurance. Plus it sounds like a business name that a drug dealer would make up for money laundering purposes. Something like DAI Insurance or DAI Insurance Agency would be much better for you.

just my two cents. best of luck to you.

I like Diamond Insurance Group/Agency as a play on Dai. Your logo can be a diamond with DAI on it.

----------

Also put the "things" closer together. A little too much scrolling down.

Yeah, i really dislike my business name, but i took some advice of some people at the early stages and didnt use dai insurance agency or something with insurance agency.

I have to explain what my company does everytime i give a business card or bring it up in the conversation. It's very hard to change my business name at this point for me though. All my license and carrier contracts are with this business name.

The only thing i can do is change the domain name and try to brand it as that and make a little note that "dai consulting" is me.

I will work on some of the fixes you guys suggested.

As far as the 4 benefits, i thought that related to construction industry. I guess its too broad. What would you guys suggest?

Back