Insurance Quote Software and Mysql/PHP Database

fpscnh

Hi,

I have researched this forum today about different online quoting software for insurance websites. My company is constructing a new website and we will need such software. I have seen people using norvax, quotit, commission builder and others. Does anyone have a CURRENT suggestion for the best and cheapest quote software? We are licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi. We are a small business and do not wish to spend hundreds each month on software alone.

Also, has anyone created their own quote generating software by constructing a database by means of PHP and mysql?

Thanks.
-Bryan

Try to use SEMCAT. We've been using SEMCAT for a few years now and I find the overall program is an outstanding value for the benefit it provides. It's a must try indeed!!

So I just started using BrocorXchange for all my Multi Carrier quoting engine, and I highly recommend it!

Has anyone else had success with BrocorXchange? What do you guys think?

In MN, IA, TX, NE it has Quotit BEAT! They have an ever growing product line and include vision, dental, short term. I was just told they are launching 6 carriers in Colorado, 5 in Missouri, 6 more in Wisconsin.
For features I've been using
-Personal Private exchange
-Emailing clients my quotes
-Comparing plans
-Online apps link

It's Cheaper TOO!

Is this customer side or agent side quoting? Personally, I made a form for my own website because I am not willing to shell out the money for a customer based one.

Brocorxchange is a broker focused site. When your have a membership, you can input your portal link to the online applications so you clients can do it themselves, or you can go for them. Either way you get a capture card whenever anyone quotes through youyr personal site-providing you with their contact info.

Back