Insurance Web Site Builders or Commission Web Site Designer

infoe

Guru
100+ Post Club
did a search, while i'm a somewhat of a techie, don't know first thing about website design.

I see alot of insurance web site design, some of them charge upwards of $50 monthly fee? but they seem to know what's up...integration with quoters etc..

if you do recommend the insurance website design route, have a company you specifically recommend?

Thanks,

I'm going to be a primarily PL and commercial P&C shop that will also offer Life and Health. (one of the millions ;) )

did a search, while i'm a somewhat of a techie, don't know first thing about website design.

I see alot of insurance web site design, some of them charge upwards of $50 monthly fee? but they seem to know what's up...integration with quoters etc..

if you do recommend the insurance website design route, have a company you specifically recommend?

Thanks,

I'm going to be a primarily PL and commercial P&C shop that will also offer Life and Health. (one of the millions ;) )

Call Arron.......

It's been a while since I've updated this thread but didnt want to start a new subject.

I've commissioned someone on elance to do a Logo for me..seems like a pretty awesome site.

Was wondering how it would work out for website design.

So I'm inbetween

Brooke, Elance and a local Miami recommended guy that is quoting $2k for the website project.

Back