Integrating Website with Management System?

robb01

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for a way that my clients can access their policy documents, billing status, etc. through my website. I think this could be done by some kind of integration with my agency management system.

Has anyone ever done something like this before?

First part of this year we launched our 'Client Summary' Feature:
New Feature: Client Summary Page

Allows for Client's to log into a dedicated page just for them (Via SSL Link & Password) where they can view Downloadable Documents, Web Links (URLs), Carrier, Product, Policy and Agency Information.

Also we have the feature where you can place the login script on your website which directs them to their page as seen here: Luminary Financial & Insurance Services

Just another plug, we helped build this site (Word Press Based) so that the Quote and Newsletter Sign up import the Lead information into Luminary's Radius Account firing off two different Auto Responders and starting separate Drip campaigns as well.

I'm looking for a way that my clients can access their policy documents, billing status, etc. through my website. I think this could be done by some kind of integration with my agency management system.

Has anyone ever done something like this before?

that can be done pretty easily depending upon the CRM you use.

Back