ITC Vrs Agent Methods

Take it live! The longer you wait to launch your site, the longer Google will wait to index it.

It's not even close to ready and it's part-time thing for me so I'm not in a hurry.

----------

And I guess the top custom built sites you find on Google are all designed for 5 bucks on fiverr.com too right?
Can i also buy my insurance clients on fiverr.com too?

You might be able to so give it a shot..LOL!!!:D

Take it live! The longer you wait to launch your site, the longer Google will wait to index it.

Yes. Publishing a half-a*sed unfinished site is certainly a great way to present a professional image and gain clients :goofy:

Are you still encouraging agents to use canned content despite google's warnings against it? Do you still have websites that are sandboxed by google because of their canned content?

Oh boy......This is starting to remind me of Matt Schmidt going after Parasol Leads. Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbllllle!!!!!!!!

No rumble necessary. It is a simple yes or no question...
Either he is still recommending agents use duplicate content (which google will penalize for or even blacklist/sandbox your site over), or he is no longer recommending that and teaching agents how to follow google's best practices guidelines.

Last edited:
Back